Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

❥ TNA'S Best Kept Secret ❥ Long Legged Euro-Latina Muse ❥ Fair Skin Freckley GND Wit Spotless Reviews Available Thursday through Saturday bday month come celebrate with me ❤ 💋

Hair color: Black
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Companion

Hey boys👄 always happy to be back in my favorite little town in the Meadowlands ❤ come see why I'm New Jersey's best kept secret. Beautiful innocent face complete with freckles full lips and light eyes. Half German half Puerto Rican an exotic treat! naughty intentions spotless reviews. Ready to have some fun with YOU ❤
    Name:  MYXJ_20200401164447763_fast.jpg
Views: 10745
Size:  0
    Skin as fair as snow..lips like 🍒 dark hair a disney princess incarnate with a naughty twist❤ I'm sweet i dont rush our time. Make you feel like an old highschool sweetheart 😘And after 20 or more awesome reviews here and on other boards you will find out why im jerseys best kept secret.

Name:  IMG_20190831_163407_524.jpg
Views: 42665
    How can a cute little thing like me be so sweet yet be so naughty?! Come find out you won't regret it❤
    Name:  img1573103750270.jpg
Views: 37599

Schedule ❤
    Friday
    3pm-10pm
    Saturday
    11am-7pm
    (Prebooking specials inquire in text)

Treats 🍬 🍨
    350/90
    300/60
    220/45
    200/30
    Multi hours available upon request

Incall and OUTCALL available(outcall+50)

Bring some Moscato or champagne i love it! I'm 420 friendly

Come relax and have a fun time with me

Forget a all time favorite Ill be running through your mind all year after you come spend time with me ❤🍷

Text preferred(follow screening instructions or no booking)🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠
    (201) 588-4940 ********

Follow me on ig! For sexy content and schedule dates xsnowwhitenycx dm me to let me know youre from tna so i can add you ❤ ( if you do not DM me first to let me know that you are from TNA I will not add you)

SCREENING IS MANDATORY!
    If I've never seen you before please PM me from your TNA name along with a reputable reference that can vouch for you. she has to be from TNA. If you have seen me before just refresh my memory with your TNA name and the reference you used. if it was more than a year ago and one time! We will have to rescreen.

Newbie Friendly
    For those of you who do not have a TNA profile please message me with your name .age. ethnicity. an email to verify or a picture of your ID. and your business card for verification along with date and time you'd like to see me😉 if you happened to have any reputable references information that will be great too. For newbies I sometimes require a phone voice confirmation.
    SKEPTICAL about sending me that information? Why don't you take the opportunity now 2 click on my name go to my profile check out my reviews and my references😊 that should make you comfortable enough to know that I'm Legit and safe.

Disclaimer***
    I have been very block happy and Incredibly intolerant of people who don't follow directions. I have Specific Instructions above telling you what to do if you'd like to book with me. Anything like hey or hi or are you available right now? Not only will I not answer but I will block you. I think it says something when guys simply won't give you the respect enough to read your entire ad & follow instructions. Also I am no longer accepting the" I've seen you before/already" line. If you seen me once in 3 years that line is invalid and you will not get a booking that way.

Last edited by Cositalinda87; 05-29-2020 at 08:15 AM.

+ Reply to Ad