Service Type: Companion

Carina

Rendezvous | Deep Tissue Massage | Nuru | Fetish Expert

Searching for the right woman can be difficult at times, and also very stressful, it’s a good thing you found me so I can alleviate all of the pressure.

From a deep tissue massage, a passionate evening of two becoming one, or an exciting night full of memories to last a lifetime, spending the evening with me is exactly what you need to help bring your day to a close.

Hosting in Sea-Tac, plenty of parking, discretion is a must...

When entering my space, I require three things, leave donations in plain view(no envelopes), embrace me like I want to embrace you, and allow me to be the woman you need.

Hygiene is required, as I am your ultimate dream come true with very little limitations, treat me as you would treat the woman you waited your whole life for.

Carina’s Availability :: Monday - Friday 11am-9pm

Sea-Tac Incall:

Half Hour Rendezvous 160

One Full hour Rendezvous 240

fetish add 50

VIP 90 slippery seaweed gel glide + True Companionship 280(recommended) includes seaweed gel. (This Session Is a TNA Offering ONLY Won't Last Much Longer.

As a highly reviewed woman with an appetite to make you feel as relaxed as possible, I am the ultimate experience. No Drama, No haggles, No pressure (unless you ask for it), and an overall beautiful atmosphere.

Screening is Required (Alternative Screening available for Newbies)

Call or Text: 206-489-6422
Send PM/Email with 2 Recent Provider References

For more information please visit
www.carinaislovely.com

In the mood to bring a gift?

I love..
Unopened Red Wine
Victoria Secret GC
Amazon GC
Bath & Body Works GC
A Dozen Roses with Russel Stovers

Looking forward to becoming your Ultimate Experience