Service Type: Companion

Your NEW ATF Dirty Little Secret is Back For a Limited Time!! Don't Miss Out!
REVIEW SPECIAL (FREE VIP UPGRADE)
PleasantTLA (TEE-LA)
TOP-NOTCH TOTAL PKG PROViDER WiTH AMAZiNG TALENTS (CHECK OUT MY REViEWS)
***PETiTE BBW ~ SHORT & THiCK IN ALL THE RiGHT PLACES***
Name:  BeautyPlus_20200328072127644_save.jpg
Views: 6523
Size:  0
STATS:
GORGEOUS FACE | LONG RED-HAiR | BEAUTiFUL, ALL-NATURAL 42DDD's | SiZE 11 WAiST | THiCK THiGHS | ROUND, JUiCY BOOTY | VERY PRETTY, CLEAN SHAVED KiTTY | ON A PETiTE 5'0 FRAME
Name:  IMG_20200401_182824991.jpg
Views: 13883
Size:  0
WHAT YOU WiLL NEVER FORGET ABOUT ME:
OUTGOiNG & WiLD ~ HiGH ENERGY & iNTENSE PASSiON. (TRUE STAR QUALiTY EXPERiENCE)
i LOVE TO PLEASE OTHERS--SUBMiSSiVE BY NATURE W/THE ABiLiTY TO TAKE CHARGE iF NEED BE. WELL REViEWED AND SOUGHT AFTER FOR MY AMAZiNG TALENTS (SEE REViEWS)
i ENJOY EVERYTHiNG ABOUT THE HOBBY AND iT SHOWS!!

A HOBBYiST AT HEART, BLESSED WiTH THE ABiLiTY TO CLASSiFY AS A PROViDER!!
i TRULY LOVE WHAT i DO AND YOU WiLL TOO!!

WHAT SETS ME APART FROM THE REST:
GENUiNE & REAL ~ NEVER SCRiPTED OR FAKE. COMPLETELY iNDEPENDENT!!
NEXT TO MY AMAZiNG TALENTS & SEXY APPEARANCE YOU WiLL LOVE MY POSiTiVE, DOWN TO EARTH PERSONALiTY. i AM VERY FRiENDLY & EASY TO TALK TO. iNTELLiGENT & WiTTY - NOT ONLY CAN i CARRY ON A STiMULATiNG & iNTERESTiNG CONVERSATiON, i GUARANTEE TO MAKE YOU LAUGH WITH EASE. (WHO DOESN'T LOVE TO LAUGH?!?) MY PERSONALiTY IS UPBEAT BUT REAL...SWEET & SiMPLE WiTH A GENUiNE iNTEREST iN MAKiNG YOU FEEL RESPECTED AND ADORED.
BOTTOM LiNE - YOU WiLL BE 100% SATiSFiED ON EVERY LEVEL AFTER ViSiTiNG W/ME. GUARANTEED!!
*******DONATiONS*******
150-HH
225-FH
VIP Additional $50 and INCLUDES
FULL - OPEN MENU W/PHOTO & ViDEO AVAiLABLE, OUTFIT REQUESTS
*******CONTACT*******
PM THRU THE BOARD or
CALL / TEXT (mention your handle please)
(503) 480-4705
DISCLAIMER
Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for time and companionship only and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and is not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer of prostitution or any illegal activity. Fees charged are for time spent only. By contacting me (by either phone or email), you agree to these terms and hereby agree that you are not part of any law agency using this advertisement for entrapment.