Service Type: Companion

TEXT ONLY 6109838127
NO INCOMING/OUTGOING CALLS
10AM-10PM EMAIL [email protected]

** IF THIS IS OUR 1ST TIME MEETING THOROUGH VERIFICATION OF WHO YOU ARE IS REQUIRED **

Outcall Available Daily Only For Until Further Notice (preferably one day advance notice) Incall Malvern with advance notice
(NO PICS SENT SO DON'T ASK / NO EXPLICIT LANGUAGE)

PLEASE DON'T SET UP AN APPOINTMENTIF THERE'S ANY CHANCE YOU COULD HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TOVIRUS, ONLY IF YOU'VE STAYED AWAY FROM OTHER PEOPLE, WEAR A MASK OR GLOVES IN PUBLIC & PRACTICE CONSTANT HAND WASHING/HAND SANITIZING.

OUTCALL AVAILABLE FOR COMPANIONSHIP
180 30m
220 45m
270 60m 1 cup of coffee
300 60m 2 cups of coffee
570 120m
Add 40 for outcall

Hello My Old Friends New Friends:

A little bit about me.....I am your perfectly petite mature dream woman of Ecuadorian descent, fluent in both Spanish English. Standing at only 4'11' with an exotic look, long dark brown hair, big brown eyes and a smile that is completely infectious. I am extremely sensual and affectionate by nature.

I've been providing for 7 years and truly enjoy it! I am sane, sexy, fun, discreet, clean and friendly. Classy with a naughty twist! I provide a unique, unmatched quality experience that I am sure you will want to indulge in again and again. I have an appeal that men can't describe but find very attractive. Great conversation, confident, down to earth, educated and independent.

Unlike some ladies here, I have my s*** together. I own my own car, am looking to buy a new home as well as start a dog grooming business of my own. The only addiction I have is this hobby.

I've been told I have amazing skills and my pics don't do me justice, even better in person. Come find out for yourself! No matter how far you are I'm definitely worth any drive. If you find yourself in my area, hit me up!

Don't let my age fool you! I feel young and young at heart! I enjoy all men regardless of race or age as long as you are hygienically clean. I always make sure you feel comfortable and enjoy the time spent with me.

Until We Meet,

Gigi

Batman no need to check
I'm still online not hiding
from Maude or you.
With Age comes Maturity,
With Maturity Comes Experience,
With Experience Comes Ecstay

Name:  GIGI LEATHER BUTT .jpg
Views: 338
Size:  3.9 KB
Name:  GIGI LEOPARD DRESS .jpg