Service Type: Companion

PLEASE READ MY ENTIRE ADD BEFORE CONTACTING ME!!! MOST FAQ WILL BE ANSWERED BELOW!

&Go check out my new "2020" album on my page, fun & sexy new photos for your enjoyment ♡

Because of the current "COVID-19" pandemic that our world is going through, my rates have increased due the increased *risk factor* of meeting hobbyists, I hope you understand.

RATES:

175-HalfHr
250-Hr
420-2Hr
I am available for longer than 2hrs, just contact me VIA cell for more info.

𝙰𝚕𝚘𝚑𝚊 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗, 𝙸'𝚖 𝙳𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚢♡
I'm a sexy surfer girl with a Thoroughly Naughty Mind. In the public eye, I'm seemingly prim and proper. But behind closed doors it's an entirely different story. Sexy and ravenous, I'll make you forget the stresses of the work-day world. Consider your time with me anescape from the mundaneandajourney to the sublime.I'm the total package: sweet, intelligent, funny and sexy. You'll instantly fall in love with my beautiful smile, the way my hips sway and my big blue "please screw me" eyes. My main focus is you. I am discreet, non-judgmental(fetish.friendly!), trustworthy, and one of the friendliest gals you'll ever meet. My pics are all recent and 100% real. I'm drama free and always up for a good time. I think life is about adventures shared with the ones you love and believe that authenticity reigns supreme

Independent
Reputable
Highly Reviewed
Not a Clockwatcher
Pics Are 100% Real, Just Like Me
Curvy, Beautiful and Intellectual
Drama-Free❗Cigarette-Free❗Drug-Free❗

▪VISITS and DONATIONS▪
I am almost always available for, and prefer, Incall Visits. I will let you know where my incall is when you contact me. If having me host is not your "cup of tea" then I am willing to provide CarPlay and rock your world in your vehicle OR i can come see you wherever you're hosting for an Outcall. All Outcalls visits require an extra 50🌹 donation (100🌹 if you're in Idaho) plus any possible transportation costs. I do not have my own vehicle so you will need to provide me with transportation to and from your place (if I take an uber/lyft then I will split the cost with you). I do not offer Quick Visit Rates. I require a minimum of 175dollar donation in order to see me!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY NO.....
•B B
•A.A. HOBBYISTS
•DONATION NEGOTIATIONS!

🎀(509)300-0433🎀