Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Question The Little Green Box Jelly Beans ...

OK. So I understand if you are mean, being a bully, saying of doing nasty stuff on TNA, someone can give you The Little Red Box Jelly Beans.

I also understand if you are being kind, saying and doing good stuff on TNA, someone can give you The Little Green Box Jelly Beans.

There are negative points associated with the Red Jelly Beans, meanwhile there are positive points associated with the Green Jelly Beans as they are associated with your Reputation.

So, I have Green Jelly Beans, and positive points associated with that. Is there anything that I can do with these points? Can I use to buy or help other deserving members of TNA?

Or, are the points just there to tell you you are being bad or good?

Please advise. Thank you!

Re: The Little Green Box Jelly Beans ...

The points are just there to tell if you are good or bad. However, if maybe a provider has red rep, she might want to trade a hobbyist with great rep power (one gives 1000 or more points) sum rep for her lovely favors. Good luck!

Disclaimer: My rep power is not anywhere near 1000, so please if you are a provider with red reputation, do not bombard my inbox.
    Last edited by tipi69; 06-13-2020 at 03:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread