Hey NV Men!
Do you have a love of big booty P.A.W.G's? Then look no further!! I am Bella, a naturally sensual and seductive lady who will be in Las Vegas 06/18-06/21. Now I am not in town to work per say, but I wouldn't mind having a little fun on my vacation and maybe that will include you? If you know how to treat a lady who loves to be a little kinky and wild then don't hesitate to HMU! I am a curvy, sexy, beautiful companion who knows how to treat a man. A lady who is highly reviewed so please take a peek at those for some insight to my companionship. I take pride in all that I do and in all that I am. You will see this and know this throughout our time together. Maybe you like to take charge or maybe you want to be taken charge of? Well I am comfortable in both roles. I am a fan of lingerie, stockings, dresses and nearly everything that makes being a woman so fun! Like I said I am going to be on vacation so please reach out in advance if you can to schedule some time to hang with me. Advanced booking is available and I will offer an incall location as well as be able to come to you at your outcall location.
I look forward to hearing from you ASS worshipping men! I am a true delight to behold. 50" of natural booty on a white girl to boot. Lol
Sincerely,
BellaFleur