Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentlemen!!
I would like to introduce myself, I am Jennifer Evans your most genuine, intellectual and pleasing playmate you would find !!
I have gorgeous green eyes with long beautiful black hair touching the tip of my round little bottom. I was from Cali but just moved to Baltimore due to my career. I travel on my off days to explore the world and my fantasies. I am very goal oriented and work hard but at the same time this business is my stress relief when I meet fine men and woman in my free time. I've been told I have a sweet thoughtful personality with an infamous naughty side that I like to share between closed doors! I love to stay in shape and sharpen my intellect by reading and brighten your day with my passionate touch, wink! wink! So if your interested in scheduling a date with me please be aware I will require a painless screening for my safety and now let's have some fun since life is too short!

Jennifer Evans
Tyson's Corner, VA

Availability:
Thurs 6/18th- Fri 6/19th

Name:  jennifersitting-1bl_orig.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  40.1 KB

Age 24yo and Athletic
HT: 5'7"
MT: 34-24-35
Hair Color: Black
Eyes: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Hobbies: Boating/Jet Skiing, Gymnastics & Make-Up
Allergic to: Shellfish & Peanuts
Favorite Fragrance: Bombshell & Heavenly from Victoria Secret
Favorite Flowers: Easter & Stargazer Lilly's
Favorite Color: Red & Burgundy
Favorite Drinks: Porters/ Stout Beers & Juices

Name:  jenniferlayingoutbl-copy_orig.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  27.6 KB

Please get screened first if it's your first time meeting me and visit my site for more info! Also send me a pm here if you have any more questions!
Also let me know if you seen my other friends in my reference list so you don't have to go through the screening again.

msjenniferevans.com
Email: [email protected]
P411 - (P259099)