Just saying “hi” to the welcome wagon. I have poked around a bit to check things out. TNA seems like a solid community for the most part. I like that they have history, references and reviews on this board.

The “hobby” is not the least bit new to me. I know that respect shows itself in so many ways in this arena. Hygiene, punctuality and clean communication are solid gold in terms of walking the walk in the hobby. It’s a two way street for sure. I don’t reach out to ladies unless they have a super solid track record. I don’t see ladies who are obviously managed...not my jam. Don’t waste my time, and I won’t waste your time.

I’m on here shopping for what I want...lol! At age 55, I tend to gravitate towards skilled, independent experienced ladies who don’t travel a lot, advertise every day, are more on the UTR side, and can carry a conversation. I am open to all ages, but 25 plus is more my style...35, 45, 55, 60...if you bring it, I’m all over it...experienced ladies with mad GFE skills are my jam! My interests trend towards petite and fit with nice tits. Massive bonus points for liberal well educated ladies...self educated in the ways of life is equally as important as formal education. I’m open to all races.

My playground is primarily the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area. I don’t travel much on business, when I do it for pleasure, I do it with someone I care about and trust on an emotional level. My hope is to connect with a select number of ladies for regular fun and games. I’m very flexible with my schedule, but I prefer mid to late afternoon.

I’m totally open to being thoroughly vetted by established ladies with no alerts or negative reviews. Incall is preferred, but outcall is intermittently available for super established ladies or trusted friends. I’m hoping to establish positive history.