Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

🖤 A Seasoned Favorite, Mary Divine, Available to serve your Desires. Fetish and Fantasy Sessions are my Favorite 🖤

Hair color: Red
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: BBW
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White

❤️ Coming Back to A New World, With A Warmer Soul ❤️

Name:  DA636ACB-85D2-44E1-A62F-7C51150367C3.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  38.3 KB

Miss Mary Divine, here! I’ve been adjusting to a new world, as we all have. I’ve truly missed all of you, including the warmth and kindness we share, in sessions. With all of this said, I’m finally able to accept bookings, and am completely open to any discussions you’d like to have, regarding health and safety. I support everyone that is choosing to make decisions, based off of their personal need, wants or desires. I ask for candid communication, understanding and an an indulgent amount of the love and care we’ve been SEVERELY lacking. I’ve moved back to Portland for good, and am so thankful to be back! I’d love to reacquaint with old friends and discover new. Oregon and Washington regional requests welcome.

Name:  4BD8BAE8-FD63-4462-8D8E-F41CB36D4771.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  93.5 KB

I'm a Naughty, HWP Curvy Queen, with a sweet, wholesome face from the Heavens, and a body from the Gods. My alluring charm, nurturing sensuality, and heavy passion, await you. I have dangerously, soft and sexy curves. Femininity at its finest. My companionship continues to elevate and exceed expectations, as one of the Country’s Favorite BBW Beauties. Quality is of the utmost importance to me. I’m versatile, adaptable, open-hearted, erotic and enticing. A professional girlfriend or a guilty pleasure; I’m the perfect balance of all things you crave. You’ll love my witty demeanor, intelligence, stimulating conversation, and genuine attention...

❤️❤️

I am a safe space to discuss and indulge in fantasies, with respectful communication. Fetish Enthusiasts, I offer: Switch Roleplay (Dom and Sub, I am enthusiastic and amazing at both), Taboo Roleplay, Nuru Massage, Stomping, Smashing, Humiliation, Foot Worship, Rope Play, Vintage Lingerie Requests, WaterSports, Nipple Worship, Soft BDSM, DOM/Sub Contracts, Belly and Ass Worship, and other customized Fetish experiences (Please Inquire For Specific Requests).

Name:  E5AC43D2-3030-4CB5-82E6-CD5A31DB61A6.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  92.4 KB

❤️ Honorarium Requests (Returning Clients Retain Their Original Rates)❤️

** 300 H
    ** 450 90 M
    ** 550 2 H
    ** 1200 4 H

Inquire for longer dates and rates.

To BOOK with Mary Divine Provide the Following
    ****Send A PM, then Follow-Up with a Text to 503-912-4372 Please *****
    Do NOT Call without permission, prior, please. WILL NOT ANSWER W/O PM
    1) TNA Board Handle (Screen Name)
    2) Incall/Outcall Preference
    3) Date & Time (Please Call for short notice appointments)
    4) Duration Seeking

TWITTER: TheMaryDivine INSTAGRAM: TheMaryDivine
    OnlyFans: Mary Divine
    Camsoda : Mary Divine

Name:  C5D52003-9C1E-4410-A9ED-7414DFC627DD.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  79.3 KB

If you want to spoil me or send a gift, I have an Amazon Wish List, and would love to return a gracious thank you... No gift is too large or Too Small. https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1C5SSFQW0647N
    ***Please be patient and understand I work full time, and participate in this as a hobby. I may take a bit to respond, but will do my best to do so in a timely fashion. Screening is Required. I have alternate screening options and require 2 references.

LEGAL NOTICE: Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for companionship and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and are not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer or insinuation of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. BY CONTACTING ME (by phone, sms text, email, etc.) You AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND HEREBY AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY TYPE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY USING THIS ADVERTISEMENT AS A MEANS FOR ENTRAPMENT OR FOR MY ARREST.
    Name:  9E6F418D-E4AD-4B7C-8913-5AD5F6F930F1.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  36.4 KB
    Last edited by Mary Divine; 07-15-2020 at 08:08 PM.
    Camsoda, OnlyFans: Mary Divine.

+ Reply to Ad