Just another event I'd committed to while distracted. Three or four hours of listening to people talk about themselves beat getting yelled at later for not being 'engaged'. We walked in with our required dish to share, and the torture began. Until...

I glanced over and noticed her. Why hadn't I seen her before? Had she too, been roped into an event she didn't want to attend? Her cherry red lips caught my eye first, followed by her legs, elongated by her very dangerous looking heels. I didn't realize I was staring, until she looked over at me. Her coy expression told me I was quickly forgiven, and she clearly knew she had the power in this scenario. I smiled and quickly looked away.

I thought best to remove myself from the room, and migrated over to the kitchen. I wanted to see if the food was out and ready to be served, because I was starving. Not long after, she also joined us. She seem to float as she approached the counter of food. She commented to our host that the pie she had brought might not be cool enough to serve just yet. Everyone began moving the dishes outside to the garden to proceed with lunch, but the pie remained. So did she.

We all sat down to lunch outside, but my curiosity got the better of me. What was she doing in there? Was she waiting on the pie? I made an excuse that I was out of wine, and went in. She was sitting at the table. I felt awkward, and asked if she had seen the wine. She lazily pointed over to a bottle and smiled. I then noticed that she had just slightly pulled up her skirt, revealing her hot pink panties underneath. I was immediately frozen with excitement. She took her finger, dipped it into the warm pie on the table in front of her. It began to ooze with warm sauce as she applied it sparingly to her inner thigh. My heart stopped. She was holding her eyes on me the entire time as she whispered,

"Come and get it".