Ad: FemDom

FemDom

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 3"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed

It would be my absolute pleasure to accompany you into the Beautiful World of A true Dominatrix, the adventures that come with total power exchange. The exotic vacation, of this fascination. This Fetish is true beauty, and worth experiencing with someone who is experienced and knows how to ease you into it, without overwhelming your sensitive vulnerability. I know how to ignite a flame of passion. Enchant a man (or woman) and make a dream/thought into a reality that is addicting! True Trust is placed and valued. While I am your dominant, I still don’t forget that you are human. Come to me for a spell.
    I am available to travel anywhere in the King County area, Snohomish area. Only.
    8am-11pm On days I’m not working. Only.

I am an elegant, well educated, well experienced, Dominatrix; with a flair for passionate encounters, captivating conversations and adventurous rendez-vous. A discreet young lady with a playful, and romantic personality.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR="#006400"]
    I always do my homework – while screening is extensive, I make sure that both of us are safe before the fun begins. Manners matter – I expect that you treat me with chivalry and respect, and in return.

incall to my private Motel Room
    24hrs notice and
    50% deposit required in advance after screening is done

HH 240
    1hr 440
    90 min 640
    2hr $840
    3hr $1,000
    4hr $1,200
    5hr $1,300
    6hr $1,400
    7hr $1,500
    8hr $1,600
    10hr overnight $2,500
    12hr overnight $3,500
    24hr day/night $5,500
    32hrs day/night $7,500
    48hrs day/night $9,500

Exclusive VIP 75% deposit required in advance!
    Book a full week with me $16,000
    Book a full 2 weeks $20,000
    Book a full month with me $30,000

Book 2 full months with me?
    Purchase EVERYTHING on my wishlist in advance + My 24hr rate.

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share

Only fans @exclusive_anna_420
    However to ensure my safety I require a strict screening.
    Simply texting/emailing/pm doesn’t book appointment, only following directions!
    (I need $35, your full name, photo of your I.D unaltered (must show name, address, expiration date)
    4 references of providers you’ve seen before. Their name, phone number, and site to find them on, email address as well. I also don’t do last minute or same day appointments. I need enough to screen you, and you must provide adequate information prior to (24hrs) appointment. So book 32hrs in advance.
    Last edited by AnnatheISDW_Prius; 07-06-2020 at 08:34 PM.

+ Reply to Ad