Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

This hot sexxy momma is back and hosting on thursday!!!

Hair color: Dirty Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 6"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

[BI PREFER YOU PM ME FROM THE BOARD AND SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE DIRECT TO MY PERSONAL EMAIL PLEASE! INCLUDE NAMES AND EMAILS OF YOUR REFERENCES IF I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU BEFORE[/B]

[/B]
    I would like to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Christina Marie. I am what you would call a "mature" provider and I happen to be completely new to this industry if you can believe that! Thank you for taking the time to read my bio.

I am happy to be hosting on Thursday this week! I would love to see some new faces as well as some of the gents I had such an amazing time with last time! My location this time is the North Vancouver area. So lets pop some bubbly or something else and escape reality for a while and also have a very erotic time! I prefer to pre-book with you, at least a day before. Please no last minute requests if I have not seen you before.
    [/B]
    I am a very experienced grown woman who enjoys men of all shapes and sizes. Neither age nor race is important to me as I am very open. I value your time and experience with me. Therefore, let's take the time to talk a little and explore each other and see where that leads us. My goal is to make you feel happy and fulfilled. I love pleasuring my man.

My body type is 5'6 and curvy in all the right places, but well proportioned. I love to converse and I am very outgoing and open. Laughter and sense of humor are important to me.

I love my dog, music, dancing, food and drink. I love to be somewhat adventuresome. One of the reasons for getting into this industry is to meet all kinds of people and have interesting experiences.

I do not have a website, but I may work on having one in the future if things go well and I am able to develop a nice steady clientele of regulars as well as new friends, which I would love to have both of! For now I was able to have a few photo's taken, (there are a few more in my gallery) but I also plan on posting some brand new ones each week like the ones I have here at the bottom, stay tuned for more!

I will absolutely need a couple of references before agreeing to meet, or at least please have several vouches on your profile that I can view and contact, as I will be screening. So please include references in your initial email along with the ladies contact info if you have none on your profile.

***My preferred method of contact will be to have you PM me from this board directly to my personal email address here:[email protected] and I will respond back as soon as possible. Navigating and communicating through the email on this board is confusing and difficult for me, so thank you for understanding my preference!
    [/B]

***My location will be at an nice upscale and discreet hotel around the north Vancouver area.

[/B]
    My donations are:
    $250 for 1 Hour
    $375 for 90 minutes
    $450 for 2 Hours

Social Dates/Meet and Greets:
    (I still need at least one reference)
    $75 Half Hour
    $150 1-Hour

Love,
    Christina Marie

Name:  Hottie5.jpg
Views: 15767
Size:  0Name:  hottie8.jpg
Views: 15730
Size:  0
    Name:  hottie3.jpg
Views: 14301
    Name:  hottie4.jpg
Views: 14291
    Last edited by Christina Marie; 07-07-2020 at 12:57 PM.

+ Reply to Ad