Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Petite red headed fire cracker 🧨 discrete, clean and delicious 😋 in town until the 3rd first night specials 😍💦

Hair color: Red
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 0"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentleman, my name is Angie I am 23 years old I stand 5 feet at 115lbs with curves in all the right places. I have a long luscious red hair that flows past my perfectly heart shaped bottom. I have small perfect feet with tiny dainty hands they complement my curvy toned body. I am just small freckles throughout my body leaving my skin perfectly soft and Sunkissed to feed your ginger curiosity. and well educated and strong-willed as well as active and athletic. I love a man who is seductive and alluring with a naughty side. I love a smooth glass of wine with dinner as well as an intellectual conversation that leaves my mind wondering more. I am a discreet clean companion who expects those who seek me to hold the same Expectations. I am extremely outgoing and love meet new people as well so don't be shy to reach out. I'd love to try new things and I am extremely sexually driven which allows me to have an open mind in all aspects of our time together.
    Name:  7FCF404C-7EDC-4A9F-BF9B-99F71CACB2B4.jpg
Views: 2132
Size:  76.1 KB

when contacting me please provide me with your Handle as well as one or more references. If you do not have references please don't be discouraged as there are other ways for verification. You may PM me email me or message me with the contact information given below as well as add me on my social media platforms for a closer look😍
    Name:  2A3821EA-184A-43F7-9D0D-40D3FCF8305D.jpg
Views: 2145
Size:  189.4 KB
    Text: (425) 616-2203
    snapchat: Angie_romanova
    Twitter: @Angieromanova
    Onlyfans.com/russianseduction
    Name:  C88F39DC-12A6-49E9-BF2C-BB84B1E6DCA8.jpg
Views: 1627
Size:  78.2 KB
    Last edited by Angie_28; 07-02-2020 at 01:01 PM.

+ Reply to Ad