Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

OUTCALL ONLY SHORT Notice🧁🍡LiMiTeD tImE🍡🍭CoMe PlAy WiTh Me🍭💕The Trouble W/Resisting Temptation Is You May Not Get Another Chance! 💕

Hair color: Ashe
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 1"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Please Make Sure to Send me a PM Here on TNA, Followed by a Text with your Username and Desired Length of Indulgence.

__________________________________________________ __________

Light Screening will be required for those who have not established an account with TNA and do not have references or written reviews.

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
    Name:  mine.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  58.5 KB
    🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Mature & Independent
    •STATS•
    5’2/Petite w/curves in the right places/green,bedroom eyes/smooth tan skin/Pedicured feet & nails>>>:White:

💥ABOUT ME💥
    •Friendly personality, caring, attentive, open
    minded & a TRUE conversationalist, I am also
    currently
    attending college :P

INCALL💋 WHEN AVAIL.
    *160 HH
    *200 45min SPECIAL!
    *260 HR

LET ME B.L.O.W ur mind! The official artist, don't
    (Returning Clients ONLY.)
    •150 HH
    *275 HR

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
    Name:  20200411_223239.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  59.3 KB
    💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

I’m a 32year old college girl ready and eager to please you! Not only will you be impressed with how well I carry myself you will love my positive attitude and confidence. I’m a sexy mix of Native and European. I come packaged with a pretty face, sensual curves, perfectly tanned skin and sun kissed brunette hair that goes down to my ass. I’ve been told that I am much sexier and exotic in person than in my pictures.
    Young yet experienced. 😉

you will most certainly be absolutely delighted when you meet me. Simply start by taking in my gorgeous appearance: my firm body, smooth complexion, beautiful face and long hair. I am not only feast for the eyes, my entire nature is also everything but boring. With my charming and attentive character I am a perfect listener and an inspiring conversation partner. If you wish to get to know me, don't wait any longer and book an unforgettable date right now.

*Always Available For Outcall
    *Will Travel Outside of Portland
    *Late Night and Last short notice appointments are OK
    *Flexible Availability
    *Roleplaying
    *Fetish Friendly
    *Dinner Dates Available
    *Tips and/or Gifts for Mom are Greatly Appreciated but not Required.

↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙

All appointments require TNA verification, provider references.

Send a pm from your TNA handle first, before booking an appointment with me. If you don't have a TNA handle, I will need names, numbers, and several pieces of information the providers will remember you by when I contact them. I prefer to be texted, or emailed before calling about appointment availability. Please tell me your name, where you found my ad, how long of a session you want, and your location.

I have a VERY strong sensitivity to fragrance. Please don't show up to our appointment wearing cologne, aftershave, or anything with a strong scent or fragrance in it. I may ask you to shower before the session if my body reacts, or you have forgotten!!
    Last edited by Savannahstarr1431989; 07-03-2020 at 04:18 AM.

+ Reply to Ad