UPDATE: NEW PICS COMING SOON 😍 Text only to schedule. Please don’t come and see me if you are feeling sick or about to be sick or have been sick within the last 3 weeks (21 days).
If you were thinking of exploring your fantasy, make sure you don’t ruin it by going to someone other than me. I’ve heard some horror stories about girls not being the same as their pictures, or their place being filthy, bad smells, you name it. So just be careful! Know that with me, you’ll be walking into a clean, wonderful smelling environment, with a top of the line massage table, ambient music, and a tall sexy tan TS girl eager to please! Can’t wait to meet y’all!
Portia 💋

I'm a gorgeous transgender masseuse in beautiful north Tacoma by point defiance park.

I offer a medicated rub, as well as non medicated full body massage.

Also available for dates and trips.

Private, UPSCALE, candlelit studio with a top of the line massage table, and ambient music with a fireplace.

This is an exclusive service catering to established generous gentlemen.

Texting only with NO EXPLICIT INQUIRY OF ANY KIND.

I am a cut above everyone else in my area; once you see me, you will agree.

Text only at NEW NUMBER 253-750-2530

Looking forward to an exceptional experience together!

Click on my profile and view my album to see my new pics 💋

❤️Portia 💋

Please do not text me saying “hi” “how are you” “are you available” I will typically not respond to people who can’t introduce themselves and use proper communication. I understand that both our time is important, so let’s not waste it 😘