Service Type: Companion

🌷 Hazel Sweets 🌷

Enjoyment and relaxation is the only thing I want you to worry about when you come see me. I have a very understanding ear, One that listens and understand how to make you relax and enjoy the rest of your day. My playground is friendly, clean and fun. So be sure when you come, come to have fun. But most importantly... Come back.

Donations:
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Review/Vouch Specials

💐💐1OO Roses QV💐💐

💐💐15O Roses HH💐💐

💐💐25O Roses HR💐💐

💐💐45O Roses 2HRs💐💐

💐💐15OO Roses Overnight💐💐

PayPal.Me/HazelSweetsXoXo
Cash App/$HazelSweetsxoxo
IG: Hazel.sweets.37
SC: RozaayBabyy

📌 When Booking Me Please Include In Message:📌

✔️Your Name/Handle

✔️How Long Of Arrangement

✔️Type Of Arrangement

✔️Time Of Request

No ❌EXPLICIT CONVERSATIONS❌over phone or text Please TEXT ME for further inquiry due to late RESPONSE through PM. Please be RESPECTFUL and COURTEOUS at all TIMES. Please be on TIME to our ARRANGED APPOINTMENT and if something happens to unfortunately comes up please inform me as soon as possible as I will do the same.

LEGAL NOTICE: Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for modeling and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and are not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer or insinuation of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. BY CONTACTING ME (by phone, sms text, email, etc.) YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND HEREBY AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY TYPE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY USING THIS ADVERTISEMENT AS A MEANS FOR ENTRAPMENT OR FOR MY ARREST

🍪 425~390~9063 🍪