Service Type: Companion

Hey guys! Im Katrina ! Allow me to melt your stress away! I am sexy as hell and sweet as heaven! Soft to the touch.
Name:  009C604E-213A-4813-8E95-9108D194814A.jpeg
Views: 489
Size:  77.9 KB

You will be captivated by my curvy yet tight body, soft lips and flirty persona! I stand at a curvy yet tight 5'6" with buttery smooth skin. Im a rare blend of exquisite beauty, intelligence and class. Im educated, genuinely kind and possess a great sense of humor and down to earth charm!
Name:  F083CD98-28E6-472A-9272-2917604D0D89.jpeg
Views: 492
Size:  79.6 KB

Im passionate with a love for life that can be contagious. I am the perfect companion for any gentleman that longs a genuine non-rushed experience.

Let me reassure you that every moment we spend together will be completely devoted to you and ONLY YOU!!

Give me a call.. I'll be ready and waiting! Hugs Kisses!!!

(702...583..9312

Legal disclaimer

I am a professional service provider. Any fees or compensation paid to me are for my time and companionship only. Any actions that take place within our contracted timeframe are a matter of mutual choice between consenting adults. Any scenarios, fantasy or otherwise, contained in this ad are purely that; they do not constitute any form of contractual obligation. I do not engage in any unlawful acts. I reserve the right not to enter into any arrangement for any reason at my sole discretion.