Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

NEW REVIEWS(¯`v´¯) .•*¨`*BIG BOOTY BIG TITTIE BLONDE *¨`*•(¯`v´¯)*¨`*PREBOOK*¨`*(¯`v´¯)*¨`*

Hair color: Ashe
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 1"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White

PRE BOOKING ONLY!!
    SCREENING REQUIRED

Send me a text introducing yourself After a pm is sent .

I WIlLL NOT RESPOND UNLESS A PM IS RECEIVED.

°1 STOP FETISH SHOP °

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑

I’m Savannah!🍑A spontaneous seductress that will have you craving for more every time! I’m a natural pleaser with a feminine figure, sensual lips and an ass that is perfectly shaped for your hands!

I love nothing more than the excitement, desire and anticipation of seducing and teasing each other! When you’re with me, it’s only about you...... Only You!
    I am a versatile elite companion able to offer both the Erotic experience that you are craving and the high quality companionship of a woman..

Wednesday - Friday 4pm -3:30 am

I am hosting √ √ EASTSIDE. Metro Area✓

However, I have some ideas for those of you who are a bit more adventurous 😏 CD TRUCK DRIVER FRIENDLY

·÷±‡± ABOUT ME ±‡±÷·

I'm eager to please!
    I enjoy both a sensual and or a hardcore approach. You set the tone and I'll follow!!

Hey babes!

Come relieve some stress and unwind with me

🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄
    Name:  Ver-BabydollWhtNet-0214.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  65.5 KB
    🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

Your personal privacy and mine are very important to us both, please respect my screening requirements. I am discreet and require that my friends are equally discreet and courteous.
    I expect clients to be timely, exercise good personal hygiene, maintain good manners and behave respectfully. We only have one chance to make a first impression!

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

If you have a thing for blondes with bright eyes and a gorgeous smile, then look no further! Let me show you my special brand of seduction!

I love nothing more than the excitement, desire and anticipation of seducing and teasing each other! When you’re with me, it’s only about you...... Only You!
    I am a versatile elite companion able to offer both the Erotic experience that you are craving and the high quality companionship of a woman.

🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦
    Name:  MjI1OTM5MzY3NTk1NTcyMGZkNzFkNGQ4ODhlNmU5NDIwOTNjZTNj~2.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  31.2 KB
    🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

°° This is an advertisement for my time and companionship as a private model. Donations/fees given are for my time and companionship ONLY. I am a professional service provider. Any fees or compensation paid to me are for my time and companionship only. Any actions that take place within our contracted timeframe are a matter of mutual choice between consenting adults. Any scenarios, fantasy or otherwise, contained in this ad are purely that; they do not constitute any form of contractual obligation. I do not engage in any , acts. I reserve the right not to enter into any arrangement with those whom I choose.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮
    Name:  Ver-BustierBlk-315.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  49.8 KB
    💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮
    Last edited by Savannahstarr1431989; 07-15-2020 at 12:44 PM.

+ Reply to Ad