Hi I’m Lexi, your tall, curvy goth girl next door. Maybe you’ve fantasied about that weirdo with big boobs and wild hair from your photo class in high school, or you prefer an alt bombshell to blow your socks off one night a week; I’m your enthusiastic and friendly foray into your deep, dark fantasies.

I am well educated, intelligent and can carry on a lively conversation with just about anyone. I provide a warm, well decorated and relaxing incall and always lavish my visitors with the attention and affection they deserve. Wine and snacks can also be provided upon request. Need me to come to you? I will pack a few lingerie and clothing options to entertain and seduce you. I provide everything from indulgent massage to dinner dates and multiple day escapes to explore the desires of your choice. I am open to all types of encounters and provide everything from a short evening rendezvous to hours of enticing mutual touch and much more. Feeling kinky? Allow me to take control and guide your submission with acceptance and joy. I am very versatile and eager to accommodate your vision of a perfect companion.

Please contact me with a PM followed by a text message regarding any questions or inquiries. Available most days starting at noon and turning in around midnight. Late nights and early mornings are available by booking in advance.

I offer specials to gentlemen who choose to leave a review after spending time with me. For details, feel free to contact me.

Fetish sessions start at 350 an hour and may increase based on the service desired. Please PM me with inquiries. Explicit texts will be ignored.

PM me with your desired day and time, duration and what your fantasy entails. Fetishes and kinks need to be discussed prior to your arrival. Consent is sexy. Please also follow up with a text to 503-558-5190