Hey guys,
So I am heading back to my home in Burlington, leaving the Yuma ,Arizona area tomorrow afternoon. But I am available here in the Yuma until about noon on Wednesday for out call only.

. If you are interested in the "traveling lady fetish", You know the independent, ***, free spirited, drama free lady who is traveling back up the west coast who enjoys role playing, adult toys and having all of your attention on her, who is only in your area at certain time. You must catch me if you can by sending me a text message only to 360 927 9608...then you will be able book some time for us to meet up..

.You just need to Text me in advance to set something up with me before this traveling lady passed your area....Not sure when you get this again anytime.. Also I will be traveling in a nice class A motor coach and so if outcall is not an option for your then I can make arrangement for us to meet up at the closest rest area to you, making an incall an option available for us too

You just need to Text me in advance to set something up with me before this traveling lady passeS your area....Not sure when or if I will be making this long adventure again.. Dont miss out...I really enjoy what I do and I think you will too...

Here is the list of cities In my route tomorrow starting with...LEAVING 7/22/2020 at noon From Yuma

Yuma (NOW)
Las Vegas
Reno
Nevada
Susanville
Ashland
Medford
Roseburg
Eugene
Salem
Beaverton
Portland