FETISH?... FINDOM?... DOM?... FINANCIAL DOMINATION?... SPH HUMILIATION?... MENTAL/ EMOTIINAL MANIPULATION?... BLACKMAIL?... ROLEPLAY?...
** NEW PICTURES IN GALLERY!! **
💦 💦💦 LETS ROLE PLAY - WHATS YOUR FANTASY??
SPECIALS AVAILABLE FOR KINKY FETS THAT I'M SUPER INTO. CALL NOW! 360 582 6776. MADE AVAILABLE NOW FOR YOUR DOM. 💢💢💢
5 FOOT 7. 118 lbs. TRULY BEAUTIFUL. TALL PETITE. MID BACK LENGTH PLATINUM BLONDE HAIR. MEASURMENTS 36'24' z!~zzzzz,zz#*,****** 360-582-6776
** NEW PICTURES IN GALLERY!! **
TOO MANY FETISH OPTIONS TO LIST!! IF YOU CAN THINK IT, I'M MOST-LIKELY OPEN-MINDED, AND ABLE‼️
I offer MANY fetish’s. Not only the few mentioned here. I’m likely into whatever *YOU’RE* into and seeking. So don’t be shy. Pretty please? 🥺W/a cherry on top? & Whipped cream!🍨 🍮 & sprinkles, too? LOL Thanks 🙏🏼Gents. You’re the best❣️
360 582 6776
[email protected]
Dom
Fantasy outfits (on request)
Lunch / dinner dates
Massage - sensual
*** massage
Role-playing
Striptease
Travel / extended dates
And open to many more.

Looking to cater to Serious, discrete, mature, generous gentlemen. I'm very -minded and fetish friendly. Available 24/7. Always ready to show you a Great Unforgettable Experience that you'll love and want more of! No games, no BS, no law enforcement. Just a damn good time! No bait and switch, my pics are really me, Accurate and recent.What-you-see-is-what-you-get. Call or text when you're actually ready to get together. I can host or come to you. I look forward to hearing from you and getting together!

360 582 6776
[email protected]
360 582 6776
⚜️🔸⚜️🔸⚜️🔸⚜️🔸⚜️🔸⚜️🔸⚜️
°°° This is an advertisement for my time and companionship as a private model. Donations/fees given are for my time and companionship ONLY. I am a professional service provider. Any fees or compensation paid to me are for my time and companionship only. Any actions that take place within our contracted timeframe are a matter of mutual choice between consenting adults. Any scenarios, fantasy or otherwise, contained in this ad are purely that; they do not constitute any form of contractual obligation. I do not engage in any , acts. I reserve the right not to enter into any arrangement with those whom I choose.