Service Type: Companion

A stolen glance at the bar, the feel of fingertips grazing my lower back, whispered intimacies exchanged between you and I, champagne bubbles effervescing on your tongueall of these are sensations I find myself anticipating before a first encounter I live for excitement and the thrill of the new, yet treasure the familiarity that builds between two people with a shared connection. Perhaps you too long for someone with whom you can be yourself around, someone who makes you feel at ease while prompting a sense of excitement. Perhaps that person is me Originally from somewhere along the East Coast, Atlanta has been my home base for the past year. Having worked as a portrait studio photographer prior to my life as Bella, I am easy to talk to and relaxing to be around, with a neverending thirst for knowledge, be it of the kind learned in universities or gained through lived experience. My classroom is the excitement of the city: Be it at the Mercedes Benz Stadium or a night at The Fox; Buckhead sanctuaries or East Atlanta Village ***tail haunts. My small-town roots keep me grounded and motivate me to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle, pampering my all-natural body. I prefer spending time with gentlemen looking for a genuine connection. To quote William James, We are like islands in the sea, separate on the surface but connected in the deep
💻OnlyFans: https://onlyfans.com/bellaxbombshell
📸Instagram: bellaxbombshell
🐦Twitter: @bookwithbella
🗣 SCREENING IS MANDATORY 🗣
🚫 NO BARE SERVICES OF ANY KIND🚫
Forms of payment accepted:
💵 Cash (PREFERABLY)
💰 Cashapp
💳 Venmo
🏦 Zelle
🅿️ PayPal
🍎 Apple Pay
📲 Google Pay
25% DEPOSITS ARE MANDATORY FOR OUTCALLS THAT ARE 30 Mins AWAY !
Hosting in Upscale Location in Midtown Atlanta 🚗 TRAVEL STATEWIDE🚗