Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

❄A/C❄💋KISSES INCLUDED💋37,38c,blue eyed natural beauty⭐schedule 7 days a week💦safe/clean ic💦better than nuru massage hr💋

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 5"
    Body Type: Slim
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

*PREBOOK NOW*💜.....7 DAYS A WEEK 💜IC &OC♥️FREE KISSES💋
    📸SEE PROFILE ALBUMS FOR UP TO DATE & NON FILTERED PICS📸From hh to overnight, manscaping and pampering/ better than NURU massage hr, and everything in between. Let me cater to your every need. ❌BIRTHDAY SPECIALS ❌ AND VIP OPTIONS❌ 🥰
    SHOWER,BEER,AIR CONDITIONER, CANDLES,SNACKS AND ILL EVEN COOK FOR YA IF WE HAVE TIME *or order in
    Well stocked,clean,safe & discreet ic(kind of tucked away )
    WHEN I POST ROSE INFO , A CERTAIN MOD FLAGS AND DELETES MY POSTS,SO I WILL SEND ALL INFO ONCE I CAN VERIFY ALL IS WELL💋
    *IM NOT THE SHY OR OFFENDED TYPE SO LETS MAKE SURE IM A GREAT FIT FOR YOU
    *BEST KISSER & TRUE GIVER IN EVERY SENSE/LOVING/MAKEUP & FAKE NAILS FREE/TRULY DOWN TO EARTH AND ALWAYS MORE THAN REASONABLE *NO DULL MOMENTS HERE👅
    TO SCHEDULE:
    1. Pm me here so I can verify who you are( I am newbie friendly so add me to your tdl )
    2. After sending pm ,please text or proton mail me and I will send all info(make sure you send username so I will reply). If you msg me saying hi or asking a question before verifying, I wont reply....sorry💔
    [email protected]
    3. Then schedule a day and time you know you can make. 24 he notice needed for cancel. If we have a appt set, I will be there and ready early. I dont miss visits as I respect everyone's time💜
    *IC IS 7 DAYS A WEEK. DAYS FILL UP BEFORE THE ACTUAL DAY SO LAST MIN OR DAY OF APPTS ARE RARE UNLESS I HAVE A LAST MIN CANCEL.

Last edited by Blueeyedmassuce; 08-01-2020 at 05:49 PM.

+ Reply to Ad