PREBOOK NOW* Highly reviewed💋37,38c's,makeup free, free spirited/drama free/fun loving/ true giver👅 #bestkisser #footfetish #bodyworshipfetish #a$$fetish #tonguefetish #chesticlefetish
*ONE STOP SHOP FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED*IM DELIGHTFUL AND INTO HIGHLY INTERACTIVE TIME SPENT TOGETHER *
Better than NURU 175
Hr 250/350
1.5 hrs 300/400
2 hrs 350/450
Overnights and specific requests ok. Just ask after VERIFICATION

To book :
1. PM me here. I am newbie friendly, with alt VERIFICATION, so add me to your tdl if you cant get through sending a regular msg.
2. Text or proton mail me(after you pm me here) and dont forget to include username so I will reply 💋
2065019141 (I'm pollyann btw)
[email protected]
3. Book a day and time you know you can make. I do require 24 hr notice to cancel a appt so please be sure. If we book ,I will be there and ready early in case you arrive early( I dont cancel visits)
*ic is 7 days a week and location never changes*my days fill up before the actual day so last min and day of will only be available if I have a day of cancel....sorry😭.
#bday fetish celebrations #vip options always
*i'm not the offended type* clean safe ic/space never changes

*moderator (same one everytime) keeps flagging and deleting my posts so let's see if this one stays. I've done as directed by him and listed fetishes* my ads also get deleted when I list Rose's, so let's see how this goes...