Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

✨✨RU ready for action ✨✨ don't hesitate always adventous ✨✨✨ n°o°r°t°h°e°n°d°✨✨outcall

Hair color: Ashe
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 1"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White

I’m Savannah!🍑A spontaneous seductress that will have you craving for more every time! I’m a natural pleaser with a feminine figure, sensual lips and an ass that is perfectly shaped for your hands!

I love nothing more than the excitement, desire and anticipation of seducing and teasing each other! When you’re with me, it’s only about you...... Only You!
    I am a versatile elite companion able to offer both the Erotic experience that you are craving and the high quality companionship of a woman.

🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦
    Name:  MjI1OTM5MzY3NTk1NTcyMGZkNzFkNGQ4ODhlNmU5NDIwOTNjZTNj~2.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  31.2 KB
    🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

If you have a thing for blondes with bright eyes and a gorgeous smile, then look no further! Let me show you my special brand of seduction.
    I am a versatile elite companion able to offer both the Erotic experience that you are craving and the high quality companionship of a woman.
    I love nothing more than the excitement, desire and anticipation of seducing and teasing each other! When you’re with me, it’s only about you......

🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️
    Name:  securedownload.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  69.8 KB
    🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️
    *Will Travel Outside of Bellevue/Redmond
    *Late Night and Last short notice appointments
    are fine.
    *Flexible Availability
    *Roleplaying
    *Fetish Friendly
    *Dinner Dates Available
    *Tips and/or Gifts for Mom are Greatly
    Appreciated but not Required.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Looking to cater to Serious, discrete, mature, generous gentlemen. I'm very -minded and fetish friendly. Available 24/7. Always ready to show you a Great Unforgettable Experience that you'll love and want more of! No games, no BS, no law enforcement. Just a damn good time! No bait and switch, my pics are really me, Accurate and recent.What-you-see-is-what-you-get. Call or text when you're actually ready to get together. I can host or come to you. I look forward to hearing from you and getting together!

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌
    Name:  IMG_0006.JPG
Views: 95
Size:  32.0 KB
    💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

☆★ Well Reviewed!!! ★☆

☆★ Open-minded!!! ★☆

☆★ LOW VOLUME Provider!! ★☆

☆★ Kink Friendly!!!! ★☆

☆★ Never rushed... Honestly, it's like I can't even tell time!!! ★☆

I'm ready and available tonight Saturday until late into Sunday MORNING !

I am hosting √SEATTLE OUTCALL √ Metro Area✓
    However, I have some ideas for those of you who are a bit more adventurous 😏 CD TRUCK DRIVER FRIENDLY

·÷±‡± ABOUT ME ±‡±÷·

I'm eager to please!
    I enjoy both a sensual and or a hardcore approach. You set the tone and I'll follow!

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒
    Name:  Ver-BustierBlk-315.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  49.8 KB
    🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

Come Relax and enjoy naughty delights!!! in my private airconditioned space!! I know what men Crave!!! I love what I do and do what I love!!

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮
    Name:  image (1).jpeg
Size:  78.2 KB
    💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

°DONATIONS°

In-call:
    QV - 130;
    1/2hr - 160;
    1hr. - 280;
    90min - 400;
    2hrs. - 600.

Out-call:
    1hr. - 270;
    90min - 400;
    2hrs. - 600,

Please send me a PM with the last 4 of your number as the title. In your message PLEASE INCLUDE a short introduction of yourself, your age, ethnicity, what you do for a living, 2-3 recent references of girls you have seen in the last 6months, the length of visit, your available time frame, and any other requests you may have. Once the PM is sent you may TEXT ONLY letting me know you send a PM and your username. (WITHOUT A PM FIRST NO TEXT MESSAGE WILL BE RETURNED)

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
    Name:  photo[7]-1.JPG
Size:  93.3 KB
    ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
    °° This is an advertisement for my time and companionship as a private model. Donations/fees given are for my time and companionship ONLY. I am a professional service provider. Any fees or compensation paid to me are for my time and companionship only. Any actions that take place within our contracted timeframe are a matter of mutual choice between consenting adults. Any scenarios, fantasy or otherwise, contained in this ad are purely that; they do not constitute any form of contractual obligation. I do not engage in any , acts. I reserve the right not to enter into any arrangement with those whom I choose.
    Last edited by Savannahstarr1431989; 08-01-2020 at 05:14 PM.

+ Reply to Ad