Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Ad

🌽:~) CARMEL KETAL CORN 🌽 206-312-0643 N°O°R°T°H°E°N°D 🏆come & see you're self

Hair color: Ashe
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 1"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

VISITING CITY FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME!

DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE!

OUTCALL : Redmond,Issaquah, Edmonds, Lynnwood, Snohomish, Snoqualmie,Woodinville,Bothell , Marysville,Arlington , ,
    Available 8/1-8/3 8:30am -5am

I'm everything you could possibly desire in your companion. I love to experience your passions. I will pamper you with my open-minded adventurous nature. I can rock your world, yet you could introduce me to your mother. While you are with me, I will never rush or judge you. There will be no hidden expectations. I am transparent. I want all your attention to be on me and mine..

🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️
    Name:  photo[7]-1.JPG
Views: 241
Size:  93.3 KB
    🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️
    I am so excited to meet you gentlemen and provide you with an unforgettable experience!
    Im slender with 34 DDD boobies & my booty is a perfectly rounded bubble butt!
    I am a classy woman currently enrolled in college who loves to have fun! I am sassy, but dont worry I am also just as sweet. My attitude is very happy/energetic and I love to laugh. You can never go wrong with a good conversation with laughter of courses , that is a must!
    My pictures are 100% me & I try to be very dependable while accommodating all of your wants and needs.I am so excited to meet you lovely gentlemen! Satisfaction is always a guarantee as long as you're with me!

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
    Name:  securedownload.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  69.8 KB
    ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

If you have a thing for blondes with bright eyes and a gorgeous smile, then look no further! Let me show you my special brand of seduction!

I love nothing more than the excitement, desire and anticipation of seducing and teasing each other! When you’re with me, it’s only about you...... Only You!
    I am a versatile elite companion able to offer both the Erotic experience that you are craving and the high quality companionship of a woman.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
    Name:  mine.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  58.5 KB
    🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

💋 Wanna play? 😉Don't be shy. Slow 'N sensual or naughty 'N wild, let me show you what I can do. 💋

Woodinville, Snohomish, Bothell,West Seattle, Issaquah , Kirkland , Redmond

💋Kisses. Specials💋
    FIFTEEN MIN 130
    HALF HOUR 200
    HOUR 300
    TWO HOURS 600
    OVERNIGHT 2500

My Stats:
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Hair Length: Shoulder Blades
    Hair Style: Straight
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 3"
    Body Type: Small BBWSmoker?: No
    Ethnicity: Native American
    Availability: Incall & Outcall
    Tattoos: A couple
    Affiliation: 100% Independent

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑
    Name:  MjI1OTM5MzY3NTk1NTcyMGZkNzFkNGQ4ODhlNmU5NDIwOTNjZTNj~2.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  31.2 KB
    🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑

Please send me a PM with the last 4 of your number as the title. In your message PLEASE INCLUDE a short introduction of yourself, your age, ethnicity, what you do for a living, 2-3 recent references of girls you have seen in the last 6months, the length of visit, your available time frame, and any other requests you may have. Once the PM is sent you may TEXT ONLY letting me know you send a PM and your username. (WITHOUT A PM FIRST NO TEXT MESSAGE WILL BE RETURNED)

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
    Name:  image000000.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  93.5 KB
    🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

°DONATIONS°

In-call:
    QV - 150;
    1/2hr - 200;
    1hr. - 300;
    90min - 400;
    2hrs. - 600.

Out-call:
    1hr. - 300;
    90min - 400;
    2hrs. - 600,

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮
    Name:  Ver-BabydollWhtNet-0214.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  65.5 KB
    💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
    Name:  IMG_20200628_002756914~2.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  103.6 KB
    🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Looking to cater to Serious, discrete, mature, generous gentlemen. I'm very -minded and fetish friendly. Available 24/7. Always ready to show you a Great Unforgettable Experience that you'll love and want more of! No games, no BS, no law enforcement. Just a damn good time! No bait and switch, my pics are really me, Accurate and recent.What-you-see-is-what-you-get. Call or text when you're actually ready to get together. I can host or come to you. I look forward to hearing from you and getting together!

🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑

🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑
    Last edited by Savannahstarr1431989; 08-01-2020 at 05:54 PM.

+ Reply to Ad