Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

❄A/C ON❄❌RED WING FETISH❌fun❌EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS HERE.../SAFE IC👅💦better than nuru fetish 🦶foot fetish? Body worship/fetish? A$$ fetish?👅

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 5"
    Body Type: Slim
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White

My aunt is here and you know what that means? Time to go crazy. Truly.....it drives me wild. Cup or no cup , I LOVE IT! is here ..... Highly reviewed💋37,38c's,makeup free, free spirited/drama free/fun loving/ true giver👅 #bestkisser #footfetish #bodyworshipfetish #a$$fetish #tonguefetish #chesticlefetish
    *ONE STOP SHOP FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED*IM DELIGHTFUL AND INTO HIGHLY INTERACTIVE TIME SPENT TOGETHER *
    Better than NURU 175
    Hr 250/350
    1.5 hrs 300/400
    2 hrs 350/450
    Overnights and specific requests ok. Just ask after VERIFICATION

To book :
    1. PM me here. I am newbie friendly, with alt VERIFICATION, so add me to your tdl if you cant get through sending a regular msg.
    2. Text or proton mail me(after you pm me here) and dont forget to include username so I will reply 💋
    2065019141 (I'm pollyann btw)
    [email protected]
    3. Book a day and time you know you can make. I do require 24 hr notice to cancel a appt so please be sure. If we book ,I will be there and ready early in case you arrive early( I dont cancel visits)
    *ic is 7 days a week and location never changes*my days fill up before the actual day so last min and day of will only be available if I have a day of cancel....sorry😭.
    #bday fetish celebrations #vip options always
    *i'm not the offended type* clean safe ic/space never changes

*moderator (same one everytime) keeps flagging and deleting my posts so let's see if this one stays. I've done as directed by him and listed fetishes* my ads also get deleted when I list Rose's, so let's see how this goes...

Last edited by Blueeyedmassuce; 08-02-2020 at 12:22 PM.

+ Reply to Ad