Service Type: Companion

Available til about 11pm, 10pm is the latest arrival time

I NEED ONE HOURS NOTICE TO BE PROPERLY READY FOR YOU

Bubbly, sweet and nerdy. Super down to earth, and easy to talk to. I have a variety of interests and hobbies. Been around for a decade, so its safe to say i love what i do. Meeting new people and having new experiences is too fun.

Soft and sensual, i really enjoy that extended eye contact and soft touch.

I am a lot of woman, full hips and thick thighs, big bouncy booty, soft supple big breasts, and smooth as silk skin.

When contacting me, please have board handle, how long of a appointment your looking for, and send a PM. If you have no handle i may consider seeing you after talking. Texting gets fastest reply, no blocked calls

-Hour Appt 220, Half Hour 140, Quick 120 fetish is more +20 and up depending on the fetish.

For the time being, i will require that if you come for a appointment, that you will shower here first before we start. This is agreed upon when you make a appointment. No exceptions. Thank you for understanding.

Here is how i want things to start upon your arrival to our pleasure party.

1-Donation placed in clear site, it will be presented up front.

2- Please excuse yourself to my bathroom, clean your hands thoroughly with SOAP and water.

3- get cozy, now we can get to know one another without any distractions.

You know how much time you will need, so please schedule accordingly

MY YES LIST(what i can say lol)

-FANTASIES WELCOME

-DOMINATION ON YOU/ LIGHT SWITCH ONLY I DO NOT LIKE PAIN ON ME

-DIRTY TALK/HUMILIATION

-ROLE PLAY TABOO OK

HERE IS A COMPREHENSIVE NO LIST

-NO ROUGH STUFF ON ME

-DO NOT USE FINGER NAILS ON MY SENSITIVES, IT HURTS

-NO GAGGING ME NO CHOKING ME

-NO HEAD PUSHING

-NO TIME WASTING. NO CALLING FOR ENTERTAINMENT IM NOT A 1 800 NUMBER

-NO SPITTING ON MY FACE, SLAPPING ME OR CHOKING ME

-NO HAIR PULLING

Look at my likes and dislikes so you know im the lady for you.. If you must ask a question, i only talk about FANTASIES, whether or not i fantasize about something, for safety reasons. This is for both of our safety.

PLEASE NO BLOCKED CALLS- Emails & text ok! EMAILS get slow replies i miss them a lot i suggest texting

LEGAL NOTICE: Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for modeling and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and are not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer or insinuation of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. BY CONTACTING ME (by phone, sms text, email, etc.) YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND HEREBY AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY TYPE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY USING THIS ADVERTISEMENT AS A MEANS FOR ENTRAPMENT OR FOR MY ARREST