Service Type: Companion

Hey I知 Audrey. 💋

__________________________________________________ _______

Name:  13A2BBFB-A260-4632-82ED-8E2CACC6682E.jpg
Views: 20622
Size:  0

Look no further! I知 a 23 year old college girl ready and eager to please you! Let me impress you with my positive attitude and confidence. I知 a sexy blend of Lebanese and Italian. Gorgeous face, sensual curves, perfectly tanned skin and sun kissed brunette hair that goes down to my ass. I知 often told that I am much more sexier and exotic in person than in my pictures. I am young lady but very experienced and I love entertaining. 😉

Our time together will always be genuine and never rushed. Together we may customize an unforgettable experience that fits your particular desires. :) My desire is to make you feel totally comfortable during our time together! I prefer to 堵o with the flow" so please let me know your likes and dislikes. I cater to generous gentlemen, so spoil me and I値l bless you! I'm a giver, and I looooove to please. ;)

__________________________________________________ __________

Rates:

Quick Intro/ $150 30 Minutes/$180
HOUR/ $260
90 Minutes/ $580

I ❤️ Multiple Hours, Overnights and Couples!

Name:  69F2FC64-FE4B-459C-B913-F02A50BBB304.jpg
Views: 14882

-Cash App & Venmo Friendly

-NEWBIE FRIENDLY:)

-ENTERTAINMENT FOR COUPLES

-FETISH FRIENDLY

-Last Minute Appointments OK

Name:  D0182B82-A877-434F-A191-6155169D801F.jpg
Views: 13784
Tempted?

TEXT/CALL:541-595-8731

EMAIL:
[email protected]

Please Make Sure to Send me a PM Here on TNA, Followed by a Text with your Username and Desired Length of Indulgence.

Light Screening will be required for those who have not established an account with TNA and do not have references or written reviews.