+ Reply to Ad

Exotic Asian TREAT🍭🍒sweet and juicy☔ Come check out something special 🎁😘

Hair color: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 2"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Ethnicity: Asian
    Service Type: Companion

An upscale companion with the experience that can steer your yacht to a euphoric land 🏝
    Allow me to introduce myself to clean, respectful gentleman with impeccable t@ste and class, who value intellectual connections just as much as they do physical.

Name:  IMG_8345.jpg
Views: 1011
Size:  103.5 KB

My name is Bambi,
    I am a down to earth, beautiful, authentic, fun, vibrant woman. A sweetheart with soft plush skin ready to put a smile on your face! I am here to give you an unforgettable indulgence that is soothing, addictive and welcoming. If you are looking for a marvelous escape with a gem, look no further! Lets spend some quality time together and fuel the flame! 🔥🔥

Name:  IMG_8351.jpg
Views: 1005
Size:  76.9 KBName:  IMG_8347.jpg
Views: 1007
Size:  99.1 KBName:  IMG_8350.jpg
Views: 1004
Size:  87.4 KB

Call/text to discuss further details and appointments.
    Advanced booking is greatly appreciated and highly recommended.

Please be discreet and do not use explicit words. To fully enjoy a meeting, you must be freshly showered, well-groomed, and smell nice. Please be respectful and always be a gentleman. Your kindness, generosity, and chivalry will be appreciated and rewarded.

Can't wait to meet you! Xoxo.
    >>>>> 206-531-6650

PLEASE provide where you saw my ad, your handle, age, ethnicity, and preferred time/date of meeting. As well as a PM to verify your profile. Thank you ❤

InCalls
    QV (meet&greet) 180 🌹
    Hhr 220 🌹
    Hr 350 🌹
    VIP experience +50 🌹

OutCalls
    Hr 400 🌹
    Inquire for overnight&travel.

Name:  IMG_7595.jpg
Views: 1007
Size:  164.0 KB

----------------------------------------
    -LEGAL NOTICE -
    Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is simply for time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal choice between two or more consenting adults of legal age and are not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. Anything implied or inferred within these pages is not to be taken as inducement for payment for anything other than time and companionship only. By contacting me you agree to these terms.
    Last edited by lillieblossom25; 08-02-2020 at 07:06 PM.

+ Reply to Ad