Service Type: Companion

I am still seeing clients right now. During the COVID-19 Lock-Down I am available for Outcalls and Car-Dates Only. My apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause. I am always willing to travel wherever I am needed!

As we all learn to live with this unfortunate situation facing our world, I wish all who have been affected by this outbreak a full and speedy recovery. For those who have lost loved ones to this horrible virus, I give you my heartfelt and sincere condolences. I am so sorry you and your loved ones have had to endure the suffering this virus outbreak has caused you and everyone.

To All Potential Clients I am asking you to be Extremely Careful and Considerate for those around you. PLEASE be sure to Only schedule a visit with me if you are feeling well and not displaying any Flu-like symptoms! Please remain considerate to the health and wellbeing of those around you and stay isolated so as not to spread anything potentially harmful to others you may encounter. Thank you for taking time to read, I appreciate it!

Hey there, my name is Hailey May, and I’m available this weekend as well as next week for outcalls and car dates. I am an early bird (first to wakeup), as well as a night owl (usually the last to go to bed). So, I am normally available for both day and nighttime appointment's! Example: Curious if I will take an appointment at 3am? I might say no, however I may be able to say Yes … Just Ask!

I pride myself in being flexible and easy going. I try to be accommodating, polite, kind, and considerate of other's own personal lives. I think you will find that I am nonjudgmental of others and give people the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps I am best described as the Girl Next Door, nurse/mothering type of person and someone who is always trying to do good and help everyone around me. I get along with almost everyone. I enjoy socializing and making friends, am open minded and free spirited without prejudice as well. I am a loving and caring young woman who has a big heart, and the capacity to love everyone I come in contact within my life journey.

About what I have to offer you … I am a down to earth, adventurous, and free-spirited. I have lots of different fetishes, and I enjoy exploring! You will find that I am open to many different activities and willing to try anything … within reason of course. I am a professionally trained massage therapist, well reviewed and regarded within the TNA community.

So please just call or send me a text message. I can't wait to hear from you! I do not currently offer any personal photos online for privacy reasons. If you have a TNA Handle, I can send photos individually if you include an email address or/and a cell phone number of where you would like the photos sent. I am newbie friendly as well, so if you do not have a current TNA Handle, I may have additional requests before I am willing to send you any personal photos.

I hope that you are having a wonderful day today and that I hear from you soon. So, pickup that phone and call or text me now!
My New phone # is (360)801-5380 and my wifi # is (360)559-2681
P.S. Hope to hear from you soon!! Also alway's remember to smile...it make's other people wonder what your up to!!😉😋😁🤪