Service Type: Companion

Sneak away and Come Play! Lets explore each others Wonderlands!

Name:  7BF676AB-247B-4EC5-A48F-C3C6BCCB61F2.jpeg
Views: 515
Size:  715.0 KB

Upscale provider with outstanding reviews; I do what I love and I love what I do! A mesmerizing dimpled smile that couldn't be anymore captivating. Real petite but perfectly curvy in all the right places. The sweetest personality imaginable but dont let that fool you- my erotic skills and tendency to be naughty will blow your mind! Alaska Native roots are apparent due to my beautiful high cheekbones, deep brown almond eyes and olive skin tone. Sweet but a freak. The touch of a goddess from my fingertips to my lips. Silky luminous skin so soft from head to toe that its irresistible. Incredibly sexy and confident. I pride myself in providing genuine laughs unforgettable memories that will leave you eagerly daydreaming about our next encounter.

Name:  C2E6D1AF-A580-4C0D-9474-510FCACAF114.jpeg
Views: 513
Size:  80.4 KB

LOVES TO PLEASE!!!

Name:  24DFC17A-E5EA-4577-8DED-92D71EE2C3C9.jpeg
Views: 509
Size:  106.0 KB

Ready to let your hands wander?

Name:  5143862E-48C5-46C8-948F-E674A0A787D0.jpeg
Views: 511
Size:  146.1 KB

In-Call

300HR

200HHR

SCREENING REQUIRED!

Name:  7C299361-A2B8-42CF-8327-0D18EA6BEEB8.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  75.6 KB

INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCHEDULING

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, AND FOLLOW EXACTLY.

To setup an appointment please send a message with a link to your tna or tryst account. If you do not have AT LEAST TWO acknowledged reviews/vouches on your profile, please include at least two reputable providers, and their comprehensive contact info, including a link to their site through which I can send a verifiable private message. I cannot accept references over one year old. I do not offer any alternative screening methods. Please see my profile for rates, menu and more photos. I will not discuss my menu (or hints to the effect) or rates over messages.

Non-Member
•two references
•picture of ID (sensitive info blurred)
•selfie with today’s date
•deposit

Newbie/Members Only
•a pm with phone number listed in body of message
•a text message with corresponding handle
•two references
•hour min for first booking
•deposit for oc

Please have dates and times you are interested in ready to go. I want to be able to work around your schedule, not the other way around. Questions like "When are you free?" or "I want an appointment" doesnt help either of us.

Proper hygiene is mandatory. Please shower prior to appt. If you are unable to shower before arriving, just let me know! I provide all amenities needed to shower.

Further instructions and any other loose ends will be given when the appointment is confirmed.

PLEASE NOTE- lets respect each other’s time-my rules are firm.

Looking forward to your weak knees and satisfied smile!

#206-485-0505