Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

💙💚💙💚 PREBOOK NOW FOR WED-SAT!! NEW PICS!!If you were a Transformer… you’d be Optimus Fine!😉PREBOOK💙💚💙💚

Hair color: Red
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 6"
    Body Type: HWP
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Salutations gentlemen, I'm Melissa. A natural beauty standing 5'6" tall(without heels), 135lbs (32DD,30,34) with beautiful long red hair, blue eyes, soft creamy white skin with all those kissable freckles. Some might call me freckalishious(sp lol). You will find my personality to be refreshingly sweet, charasmatic and inteligent. When coming to enjoy a completely mind blowing experience you will be relieved to find a clean, relaxed environment and a cute gal to boot! I'm a well reviewed classy gal loving life and all its naughty little pleasures. I consider myself to be the ultimate companion.

Gentlemen when choosing me you can relax in knowing you have chosen a drama free, unrushed geniune experience. When coming to play you will find me freshly showered, smelling good, looking even better and tasting... Well I can't tell you everything now can I. A lady never reveales everthing now does she. Rest assured you won't regret me as your companion! Located in BREMERTON!!. Clean safe location!Best way to contact is by phone via call or text at 2066435542

***IF YOU PREFER PM THATS GREAT!!!PLEASE TEXT ME TO LET ME KNOW YOU HAVE DONE SO! FASTEST WAY TO GET A RESPONCE BACK IS THROUGH TEXT MESSAGE.

***DONATIONS***

140 HH
    240 H
    320 1.5 HRS
    420 2 HRS
    660 4 HRS (Dinner Dates)
    1200 Overnight

NOW ACCEPTING CASH APP!!!
    *** Outcalls available +20 - 50 All areas!!

FIND ME ON SNAP CHAT!! Sweetmelissa137
    •••JOIN MY ONLYFANS PAGE!! YOU WONT REGRET IT!!
    https://onlyfans.com/sweetmelissa06

💜💜💜Availability💜💜💜
    Wednesday 3pm-11pm
    Thursday 8AM - 11PM
    Friday 8AM-11PM
    Saturday 8AM-Noon

I currently have a regular job...yes a normal job lol. So those are my only available times please. Be respectful of my time as I always try to be respectful of yours!!

***Earlier appt are available but must be scheduled the day before!!

*** When scheduling an appointment please provide two references, with verified reviewed ladies!!

Last edited by sweetmelissa06; 08-03-2020 at 05:37 AM.

+ Reply to Ad