Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

📷New pics 📷 ✋🏼 - stop 👁️ - look 👂🏼- listen & than make the BEST choice with your Monday, your week❗ 💦💋💋 {503}912-7972 • JL2

Hair color: Alternative
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 6"
    Body Type: Athletic
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Companion

Dear TNA,
    This is a bit awkward yet long over due. . . So here goes- I'll start off by saying that you were the reason I have become so empowered and we'll f*** it! The reason ive become such a kinky lil kitty😛 AND AM PROUD OF IT AS WELL?!! I mean it's always amazing to see new providers in which you know will come and go for other reasons than my dedication and appreciation to the hobby; to the lifestyle; and to myself because this has totally become something of enjoyment and limits, boundaries or OF COURSE, NONE. . . and lemme tell you- THEY HAVE YET TO ALL BE PUT TO THE SIDE AS WE GET SUPER FAWKIN NASTY AND SEE JUST HOW 🍑JUICY🍑 I CAN GET😋😋 I TRULY LOVE & APPRECIATE ALL FELLOW BOARD MEMEBERS WHOM DO NOT GO OUT OF THEIR WAY OR BOUNDARIES IN DEALING WITH THE AMOUNT OF CHANGES IN THE HOBBY IN THE MORE RECENT YEARS, I LIKE TO THINK THOSE WHO ARE STILL AROUND THOUGH NOT SO FREQUENT ARE THE GEMS AND I TNA AM TRULY A GEM IN A CLASS ALL MY OWN👅👅💦 AND I HAVE YOU TNA TO THANK FOR ALL OF DESIRES; FETISHES; FUN; FORBIDDEN; ROLE PLAY; SUB/DOM; DIRTY RAUNCHY NASTY TIMES IVE HAD🥰😍 AND THE MANY MORE I WILL💯 AGAIN THANK YOU TO ALL MY FELLOW NASTY NAUGHTY MOTHAFAWKAS THAT KEEP FOUNDATION AND FUNDAMENTALS TO IT ALL😘
    Attachment 1340654
    XOXO,
    JUICYLIPZ_2

💦💋💋💦💋💋💦💋💋💦

•ASK ABOUT MY ⭐VIP⭐ & MULTI-HOUR SPECIALS
    •LIMITED AVAILABILITY THIS AM- BOOK NOW
    •MISS JUICYLIPZ_2 @ {503} 912-7972
    •DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR MORE INFO AND TONS OF PICS

JL2
    @
    {503}912-7972

💦💋💋

Last edited by Juicylipz_2; 08-03-2020 at 02:38 PM.

+ Reply to Ad