Service Type: Companion

Hey Babeeee💋

__________________________________________________ _______

Last minute specials till two! In and out call! Car dates are are always fun tooo ;)

Name:  6490A285-67B2-45E4-8285-59C75EB23D2F.jpg
Views: 3519
Size:  0
I知 a 23 year old college girl ready and eager to please you! Not only will you be impressed with how well I carry myself you will love my positive attitude and confidence. I知 a sexy mix of Middle Eastern and Italian. I come packaged with a pretty face, smooth curves, perfectly tanned skin and sun kissed brunette hair that goes down to my ass. I致e been told that I am much sexier and exotic in person than in my pictures. 😉

You can expect to enjoy a playful, non rushed & sensual time with me! Together we may customize an unforgettable experience that fits your particular desires. :) My desire is to make you feel totally comfortable during our time together. I like to "go with the flow" so please let me know your likes and dislikes. I cater to generous gentlemen, so spoil me and I値l bless you. I'm a giver, and I love to please.

__________________________________________________ __________

Name:  3B42BA6E-D49A-44D7-AD83-80E65B40A56B.jpg
Views: 9108
Rates:

30 Minutes/$180
1 Hour OUT Special/ $320
90 Minutes/ $550

I ❤️ Multiple Hour and Overnight Sessions!

-Cash App & Venmo Friendly

-NEW Cash App + VENMO Friendly

-Last Minute Appointments & NEWBIES OK

Tempted?

TEXT/CALL:541-595-8731

EMAIL:
[email protected]

READ ME PLEASE覧> Please Make Sure to Send me a PM Here on TNA, Followed by a Text with your Username and Desired Length of Indulgence.

Name:  FC6DC912-E7C9-4D5F-B9F3-71C6B9733BAE.jpg
Views: 9221

Light Screening will be required for those who have not established an account with TNA and do not have references or written reviews.