Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Let Me Make Your EVENING EXtra Special~★~ Tightest N Wettest ~★~VERY Well-Reviewed Ultimate Bombshell Beauty Wants U 2 Come Play~★~

Hair color: Ashe
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 1"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

I’m Savannah, a sexy Native Exotic Mix I am ready to please and make you feel at ease. Im always complimented on my skills and my smile that can light up a room. I’m the perfect option for you to let go of all your stress. I do not rush, I want you to feel as comfortable as possible. Come live the fantasy woth me and fulfill all your desires 💋 My pictures are real, you will see I look exactly the same or even better in person. Come enjoy yourself with me!!

°206/312/0643°

📞📞📞📞📞📞📞📞📞📞
    Name:  Ver-BustierBlk-315.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  49.8 KB
    📞📞📞📞📞📞📞📞

PRE - BOOKING 2:30 PM Availablity TODAY
    MUST HAVE REFERENCE

I am (Fun Sized). I Have Perky DD's With Nice Round Booty. I have Beautiful, soft Cream Tone skin, Captivating brown eyes, Dimples & A killer Smile to match. Very Social, Passionate & Educated Woman. I am very Sweet, & Down to Earth. I enjoy Unrushed delightful experiences were we can really explore and get to know one another. My sessions are described as Remarkable, Unforgettable experience.
    Schedule/Location
    Outcall/Incalls : Bothell
    Outcalls : Available... (No Driver ! Deposit Must Be Made )
    *Gentlemen Don’t Negotiate They TIP.

🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁

🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌
    Name:  IMG_0006.JPG
Views: 145
Size:  32.0 KB
    💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
    Name:  photo[7]-1.JPG
Views: 144
Size:  93.3 KB
    🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Looking to cater to Serious, discrete, mature, generous gentlemen. I'm very -minded and fetish friendly. Available 24/7. Always ready to show you a Great Unforgettable Experience that you'll love and want more of! No games, no BS, no law enforcement. Just a damn good time! No bait and switch, my pics are really me, Accurate and recent.What-you-see-is-what-you-get. Call or text when you're actually ready to get together. I can host or come to you. I look forward to hearing from you and getting together!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Come Relax and enjoy naughty delights!!! in my private airconditioned space!! I know what men Crave!!! I love what I do and do what I love!!

°DONATIONS°

In-call:
    QV - 130;
    1/2hr - 160;
    1hr. - 280;
    90min - 400;
    2hrs. - 600.

Out-call:
    1hr. - 300;
    90min - 400;
    2hrs. - 600,
    Please send me a PM with the last 4 of your number as the title. In your message PLEASE INCLUDE a short introduction of yourself, your age, ethnicity, what you do for a living, 2-3 recent references of girls you have seen in the last 6months, the length of visit, your available time frame, and any other requests you may have. Once the PM is sent you may TEXT ONLY letting me know you send a PM and your username. (WITHOUT A PM FIRST NO TEXT MESSAGE WILL BE RETURNED)

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒
    Name:  securedownload.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  69.8 KB
    🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮
    Name:  image (1).jpeg
Views: 135
Size:  78.2 KB
    💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

If you're looking for the ultimate drama-free experience, do not hesitate, just simply contact me. Rest assured privacy and discretion are of paramount importance to me, and I do believe, that they are important for you too. My photos which are all recent, accurate and 100% real. You'll not be disappointed, no bait and switches...
    Last edited by Savannahstarr1431989; 08-06-2020 at 12:10 PM.

+ Reply to Ad