I know you have a fascination with the darkly feminine. Don’t resist it! Surrender to your obsession. Explore the beauty of cruelty, the freedom of helplessness, the endless allure of fetish. It’s time to get on your knees, silly submissive.

My Domination style is simultaneously playful and cruel. I get genuine delight out of toying with you. Creative expression is part of my approach - I practice the art of power.

To learn more about me and my services, visit AudreyHeart.com.

Rates

Domination:
1 hour - 300
90 minutes - 400
2 hours - 500

Companionship:
1 hour - 400
90 minutes - 500
2 hours - 700

Domination + Companionship:
1 hour - 400
90 minutes - 500
2 hours - 700

Couples +100/hour

I also offer Phone & Text Domme sessions through my profile on NiteFlirt. You can contact me to book phone sessions in advance.

Availability

Incalls: I work out of a dungeon space just a few minutes south of downtown Seattle.
Outcalls: Visits to your place are done at my discretion. I will visit you within the city of Seattle, or in some of the surrounding cities with an outcall fee.

My current available hours:
I am available between 10am and 10pm Monday through Friday. I am not available on Saturdays or Sundays. Prebookings are strongly encouraged to guarantee availability.

I am happy to be booked by people of all genders, races, ethnicities, and body types.

Click this link to see the safety procedures I am using for in-person sessions during COVID.
Click this link if you want to know how to be my ideal client.

Booking

To book, text me (do not call) at 206-485-4414 or email me at [email protected]. Include the following information:

1) Some good days & times for our meeting.
2) Whether you are booking Domination only, companionship only, or Domination + companionship. Include brief, non-explicit information about the kind of kink/BDSM session you're interested in.
3) Your screening information, which can be any of the following: the names and contact info of providers you have previously met, verification of your place of employment, a picture of your government-issued ID, or a PM from your TNA account that has references. If the screening information you submit is not sufficient, I may ask you to submit one of the other options.

Looking forward to meeting you,
Audrey Heart ♥
Twitter @AudreyHeartXO