I needed to escape that craziness that was my life. As sheer boredom got the better of me and I started searching thru ads, looking for something to catch my eye. They all seemed to run together...until-

I took the plunge. Nervous, I arrived at 'their' door with a bottle of wine, hoping to hide my obvious shyness. Three beautiful goddesses greeted me. First Tabatha. Tall, blonde, amazonian warrior wearing over-the-knee black boots, and not much else. Then, a petite little spinner, Dahlia (search Dahlia on TNA) wearing a crown of neon lights and light up stripper heels. Finally, I saw her appear...The caramel goddess of curves, Gypsy (search GypsyRose on TNA). All three greeted me with a warm hug, but there was something in their eyes that made me feel like I was about to be descended upon...

The rest was a blur of sights, sounds, body parts, and seduction. I could hardly tell which way was up. I had no say so in what they did to me, as I experienced a kind of pleasure hard to describe. Sufficive to say I will return again when I thirst for an escape from reality.Attachment 1334046

Available for reservations August 5th-20th. Pre-Booking Now-
$900/hr, $1200/two

Topics we may enjoy discussing-
worship
light bdsm
role play
fantasy
water sports
findomme
cash pigs
bondage

Name:  02964248-ebc2-4b39-a0b2-366ed86456ab.jpg