Service Type: Companion

Im ready for your hearts desires♥️See my profile & 5⭐reviews, to better know I'm the perfect fit for you. After I can verify you are more than welcome to ask questions as well. *SAFE/DISCREET TUKWILA IC/OC AVAILABLE AND I DO TRAVEL FAR*I HAVE EVERYTHING WE NEED @IC(DRINKS AND BEERS AND SNACKS AND WE CAN EVEN ORDER IN)
*my 1 flaw.....day of appts are rare unless I have a last min cancel as I offer massage hr and most people prebook* I will always do all I can to accomidate you*I communicate very well*
*VIP options *BDAY packages (yes you will be spoiled )*Weekday worker rates*repeat guests rates*over night visit options during the day( it's any 8 hrs and less than some hourly rates as I enjoy longer visits)
To book :
1. PM me here so I can verify who you are
2. After I have pm ,please text or proton mail me and include username so I will send all details( if you dont like details ,I may not be a good fit for you sorry, I'm just honest & I want people to know if it's a great fit)
[email protected]
3. Book a day & time you know you can make. I dont cancel appts and I do need 24 hr notice for cancel(see profile info )

*I do not discriminate/all ages ,races,and abilities welcome for these kisses*