Service Type: Companion

A brilliant philosopher once said just that! Understanding that time cannot be stopped or reversed, he said that a waste of time is the most extravagant and costly of all expenses!!

Do you find yourself looking for something different, something special?
Where we meet as strangers or perhaps old acquaintances but depart as friends?

I imagine that you live a busy life, filled with the bore and normalcy of your every day routine like driving to and from work in this states horrible traffic! You decided to take it upon yourself to seek out a refreshing new experience which in turn lead you to me!!
Am I wrong?
I hope not! Because if I’m right, and you allow yourself to escape from everyday life to meet me, I promise you nothing but memorable encounters!! Each moment with me will be natural and genuine!! I truly enjoy getting to know a gentleman who likes to take their time! We all have hidden desires, fantasies, and needs!! Let me be a trusted playmate in exploring these things as the time flies by so effortlessly that it leaves us both longing for the next time we can be together!!

You can always expect me to be compassionate and intuitive while we're together, in tune with the desires of a gentleman!! I hope to be able to connect with you on a magnitude of levels that will stimulate and entice us both!!!
A friendly smile at the door, intelligent conversation, and laughter all within a soothing candlelit room accompanied by soft music and more than enough time to explore each other is exactly what you get when you spend time with me, the one and only Sexy Krystal!!!!

On a physical level, you’ll adore my enchanting hazel eyes, lusciously long dark brown hair, build of a dancer's body and fashionable sense of dress in and out of the house!! Long legs, slim waist, and a beautiful face plus intellectually I’m well-educated and can hold my own with even the brightest or so I'd like to think!!!

So why don't you allow me to take you to a place you've never been before?!

Screening

To make things easier for both you and I please provide me with the following information upon initial contact:
Board handle
A little about yourself
The contact information for at least 2 TNA providers whom you have seen in the last year or links to 2 recent reviews from within the last year with positive comments from the provider you reviewed
Desired session time and length

Schedule

Friday, August 7th: 12pm-11pm
Saturday, August 8th: 12pm-11pm
Sunday, August 9th: Not Available
Monday, August 10th: 7am-10pm
Tuesday, August 11th: 7am-10pm
Wednesday, August 12th: 7am-10pm
Thursday, August 13th: 7am-10pm

Private Upscale Kent Incall

Donations

Incall

60 minutes~300 roses
90 minutes~400 roses
120 minutes~500 roses

Outcall

60 minutes~350 roses
90 minutes~450 roses
120 minutes~550 roses

Now that you have seen and read all that go ahead and get in touch with me via PM, email at [email protected], or by phone at 253-213-5229
I can't wait to hear from you!