+ Reply to Ad

New to town come and play

Hair color: Dirty Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 3"
    Body Type: A little extra
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White

😋😋😋😋😋😋😋Hello Handsome & Very Nice to Virtually Meet You!

A little about me...

My companionship is best suited for the gentleman who prefers confidentiality and privacy. You will find me to be a rare, special blend of exquisite beauty, integrity, and brains. I am well-educated, articulate, genuinely kind, and possess a great sense of humor. I am also sophisticated, extremely feminine and very down to earth. I believe in treating people with dignity and respect and expect the same in return. Taking extreme pride in myself and appearance, I am always impeccably groomed and dressed for any occasion. These qualities are paramount to a true exclusive luxury companion. I prefer to spend time with a very selective, mature man who enjoys a woman with an effervescent personality. I don't take anything for granted that life has to offer. I am also soft-spoken, passionate, and sensual woman who has a rare mixture of incredible sex appeal combined with a charismatic personality. I strive to put you at ease in any situation. I enjoy intellectual conversation and laughter. If you are an affluent, distinguished gentleman who prefers a lady with a great attitude and demeanor, and who also enjoys quality over quantity, then I am the perfect match for you. If you're looking for a romantic affair with an intensely passionate lady from your world, look no further. Due to my profession "being an outside the realm hobby" I only take a select number of appointments. I prefer to spend my time on a lovely evening, rather than a per hour date. However, I am available for short escapes as well.

253 750 7999

Serious inquiries only

Hhr 200🌹
    Hr 300 🌹

What I offer

Cuckholding , light dominance, Foot fetishism, Light impact play, Klismaphilia , Nylons, Quirofilia , Urophilia

Name:  32F265CA-FD27-4BD0-B712-72FA141D8B3A.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  70.9 KB
    Last edited by Missieexoxo; 08-11-2020 at 06:07 AM.

+ Reply to Ad