Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

💜Gracious host/naughtiest 🍑 on site💋can you keep a secret? I love what i do⭐INDEPENDENT⭐interactive 💦SEE NEW PICS💋

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 5"
    Body Type: Slim
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

*WEEKEND OPENINGS STILL* PREBOOK NOW *7 DAY A WEEK IC/OC AVAIL AS WELL*
    💦BETTER THAN NURU MASSAGE HR(DETAILS AFTER I VERIFY)💦NEW TOYS ARE HERE💙NEW IC/1 MILE SOUTH OF OLD LOCATION *QUIET/HIDDEN PARKING& SAFE OF COURSE🧡(THIS SPACE IS PERMANENT AS I DONT CHANGE LOCATIONS/SEE PROFILE PICS FOR IC SPACE PHOTOS)
    *PREBOOK NOW FOR 7 DAYS A WEEK*
    🧡💙💚♥️💜ALL ARE WELCOME HERE! I DO NOT DISCRIMINATE. ALL AGES, RACES, AND ABILITIES OK💜♥️💚💙🧡📱I COMMUNICATE WELL📱MY CELL PHONE WILL NOT BE USED AT OUR VISIT📵. THIS IS OUR TIME.
    All natural & makeup free (see updated albums)*Highly reviewed because I connect well with others and truly make this all about you*HIGHLY INTERACTIVE 👅BEST KISSER💋*STOP OVERPAYING FOR MEDIOCRE SERVICES* MORE THAN REASONABLE SITUATIONSHIPS OFFERED HERE WITH ME*(OVERNIGHTS ARE ANY 8 HRS/ANYTIME OF DAY&NIGHT 850 OC/750 IC)
    * everything you need is here at my IC (shower🧼,manscaping,pampering,beers🍻 and snacks,etc)
    *IC location is safe/clean/never changes*OC available as well*Newbie friendly with alt VERIFICATION and 50$ Amazon gift card*
    *I'm not the shy or offended type. After I verify I will send all info via text or proton mail, and we can communicate so you know I am what you are looking for😘
    💋Day of and lma is rare unless I have a cancel so prebook is your best bet, but I will always spoil you for your patience 💋
    NEWBIES : I REQUIRE ALT VERIFICATION AND 50$ AMAZON GIFT CARD UPON SCHEDULING
    To book:
    1. PM me here so I can verify
    2. After you have sent pm, please text or proton mail me (include username so I'll reply)
    2065019141 [email protected]
    3. Book a time you know you can make. I dont cancel appts and I do need at least 24 hr notice for cancel.
    *WHEN I POST ROSE INFO MY POST GETS FLAGGED AND DELETED. AFTER WE VERIFY I SEND ALL INFO*
    *Please see reviews and my about me for tons of info. Whatever you are searching for you can find here😘
    *I dont do qv, tubs, or car dates.....sorry*
    Love,
    Chesticles💋

Last edited by Blueeyedmassuce; 09-18-2020 at 10:58 AM.

+ Reply to Ad