Service Type: Companion

💦 DAKOTA RAINING 💦
☔️Best girlfriend you've ever had...☔️

I'm a very down to earth and fun loving, not to mention easy on the eyes 👀💋 . I love to interact with new people and have a good time while doing it. I would describe myself as a big party in a tight package 👅. I’m your all natural brunette beauty with all the right curves in all the right places 👙.

What you need to know about me... I'm that kind of company that makes you feel refreshingly good about yourself; soul, body, and mind. Something exhilarating and different, maybe even a bit taboo? Although I am a young provider, but I am wise beyond my years in the arts of seduction. Don't hesitate to come find out ❤️. Armed with luscious tight-perky curves, silky smooth skin, and mesmerizing eyes, I am the sexiest 19 yr old in town 👩*❤️*👨.

I offer my companionship to gentlemen who appreciate discretion and desire a beautiful young woman who’s down-to-earth and well-spoken. I care that you walk away feeling like a new man ready to take on the rest of your day Don't hesitate! Introduce yourself in a text, you can start by saying "Hello, My name is ______, I'm (age) and (ethnicity), my TNA handle is _______. Looking to book an appointment for (DAY) at (TIME)."

Looking forward to pleasing you soon... 😘

⭐️CHARMING PERSONALITY⭐️

⭐️ALL NATURAL BODY⭐️

⭐️UNMATCHED SKILLS⭐️