Service Type: Companion

♥️Hey Babies! PLEASE READ AD IN FULL BEFORE CONTACTING ME♥️

🎀I prefer text for faster response 206-485-1312
🎀Must be able to make a small deposit to book & have 2 reputable references,
🎀Pics by request only

🎀Please Realize that pregnancy is not every man’s desire. While many men are attracted to a beautiful pregnant woman, not every man is
Come help me Embrace my sexuality! My growing baby bump, changing breasts and nipples, glowing complexion and thickening .
I’m excited to share my growing pregnant body with you It’s my first time so I’m not exactly sure how it all works but I’m looking forward to all the changes and if you have any tips or pregnancy fantasies talk to me.

🎀i enjoy trying things that are out there and unusual and trying new things, just ask me I'm sure I can make your fantasy come true.
I like to dress up and do role plays, I like being cute but I also have a side of me that loves to be crazy and explore your deepest and darkest fetishes

🎀I love getting to know people, hearing their highlights and their lowlights. I would love to know what your favourite things are. I would love to laugh at your funny stories and comfort you as you tell me your sad stories.

YES NEWBIES ARE WELCOMED W +50 ALSO YOU MUST Send one of the four verifications ! (Just for my safety)
1.Selfie
2. Facebook/social media Profile
3.Email from work email
4. Personal meet and greet (100/15min)

FETISH QUEEN 👑

Dance
Give Gold /Brown Showers
Outfits
Toys
Ass Worship
Feet/Shoe Fetish
Bondage
Punishment/Spankings give and receive
Age Play/Age Regression
Role Play ,( Mistress and neighbor next-door , Daughter , Pet play)
Trampling/Ball Busting
Smothering
Humiliation
Outdoor play
Couples Friendly
Location Fantasies
Shaved / hairy

If You Don’t See something you’d like to try Just Ask I’m very open minded

Available by appointment
* Please contact me for my availability
* Pre bookings preferred, but can be available at short notice
* Flexible hours by appointment
• Outcalls, tub dates , dinner dates , mid /day time outings , travel plans, Skype & picture & video fun , sugar baby rendezvous

FULL BODY MASSAGE 💆*♂️ SPECIALS

💚FaceTime Fun *CashApp* $Kasshmonaye💚
( text for FaceTime or in the “ for “ or “ add note 📝 “ add your number and I will FaceTime you )

Sign Up For My OnlyFans For Naughty Videos and everyday content https://onlyfans.com/kmonaye

🚧- Cancellation Policy - 🚧
If you book with me, collect my address & No Call No Show I will require a $50 deposit to book next appointment

❤️❤️❤️🤰🏽❤️❤️❤️🤰🏽❤️❤️❤️🤰🏽❤️❤️❤️
* Feeling genuinely generous here’s my baby registry ! ( we appreciate your help )
* Or if you’d rather bring your own gift 🎁 you’re greatly appreciated.

https://www.target.com/gift-registry...try_custom_url

Macy’s baby wish list

https://www.macys.com/wishlist/home?...opnav_lists-us

🚫I WILL NOT DISCUSS SERVICES OVER THE PHONE OR PM🚫
🚫SAFETY IS A MUST🚫
🚫MUST PROVIDE HANDLE

- LEGAL NOTICE -
Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for modeling and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and are not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer or insinuation of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. BY CONTACTING ME (by phone, sms text, email, etc.) YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS