Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

🚬fetish?✔🦶fetish? ✔w🍑rship?✔THE BLUE EYED HOT🔥MOM YOU HAVE BEEN EYEING IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD📷SEE NEW PHOTO ALBUMS💦YOUR WETTEST BET

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 5"
    Body Type: Slim
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White

PREBOOK NOW FOR THIS WEEK❌❌❌ULTIMATE GIRLFRIEND 🌹💋♥️
    🌍ALL ARE WELCOME
    TRY THE BETTER THAN NURU MASSAGE HR TO START IF YOU ARE A BIT SHY. ITS A GREAT WAY TO MEET AND LET OUR BODIES BECOME ACQUAINTED. Outdoor fun is a option ,if we take a little trip away...
    ASK ABOUT NEW FUN STUFF! Naughty or nice, maybe a bit of both👅, but just the perfect mix!
    🧡PREBOOK NOW💛I communicate well * 7 DAY A WEEK IC&OC AVAILABLE *last min and day of appts are rare.....I'm sorry. PREBOOK IS MOST COMMON AND THE BEST WAY TO GET THE DAY AND TIME YOU NEED*
    *EVERY 3RD MASSAGE STILL 50 ROSES*
    📸I ALWAYS HAVE CURRENT/NON FILTERED PICS ON MY PROFILE ⚠️#slipperywhenwet⚠️
    PREBOOK FOR 7 DAY A WEEK FUN! Highly reviewed💋37,38c's,makeup free, free spirited/drama free/fun loving/ true giver/full of fetish desires...👅 #bestkisser #footfetish #bodyworshipfetish #a$$fetish #tonguefetish #chesticlefetish
    *ONE STOP SHOP FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED*IM DELIGHTFUL AND INTO HIGHLY INTERACTIVE TIME SPENT TOGETHER *
    *NO QV OR CAR DATES,SORRY.
    *Hh and short visits are for regulars only so I know it's a great safe fit*
    📵MY CELL ISNT ON DURING VISITS (OUR TIME IS ALL ABOUT YOU,ME,AND US)
    Overnights and specific requests ok. Just ask after VERIFICATION
    I send all info after I can verify you are safe . Newbies require alt VERIFICATION (NO EXCEPTIONS SORRY)
    To book :
    1. PM me here. I am newbie friendly, with alt VERIFICATION, so add me to your tdl if you cant get through sending a regular msg.
    2. Text or proton mail me(after you pm me here) and dont forget to include username so I will reply 💋(I WILL NOT REPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE PM ME HERE AND SENT USERNAME TO TEXT OR PROTON*
    [email protected]
    3. Book a day and time you know you can make. I do require 24 hr notice to cancel a appt so please be sure. If we book ,I will be there and ready early in case you arrive early( I dont cancel visits)
    #bday fetish celebrations #vip options always
    *i'm not the offended type* clean safe ic/space never changes
    *COME GET YOUR FREE CUSTOM MASK @NEXT VISIT*
    Last edited by Blueeyedmassuce; 10-19-2020 at 04:44 PM.

+ Reply to Ad