Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentlemen!

Treat yourself to some one on one special attention during these uncertain times. I am a low volume provider who is extremely conscientious & clean, as is my incall studio space. I sanitize VERY thoroughly between clients, to assure your healthy/safety as well as my own.

I am a fit, sensual, natural beauty....ready to take you away on a blissful escape from all you worries & stress.
Awaken your senses & allow me to intoxicate you in every way imaginable ....
You will UNDOUBTEDLY leave me feeling satiated and desiring more!!!

PLEASE respectfully note....
I ask that you message me here on the board from your TnA handle IN ADDITION to sending me a text.
This really helps me filter through hobbyists in a more expedient way, scheduling only seriously interested clients ready to book a session.
Please :
1.) Introduce yourself in your text.
2.) Gentlemen & good manners are encouraged & prioritized, anyone else will be filtered out quickly.
3.) Share your desired time/ timeframe that works for you and the duration of session you want. I
usually require a half hour heads up or more for an appointment.
4.) Please adhere to your confirmed appointment time. My time is valuable as is yours. I will do the same.
5.) Let’s get to focusing on all the goodness with less hassle & more EASE.
Thank you!!

Rates are FIRM.

****Available in the Portland Metro Area for both incall and outcall. STUDIO is nearby the Rose City Golf Course off Sandy & 70th vicinity.

****I require at least two recent & REPUTABLE provider references prior to booking...
Thank you so much and I look forward to our time together!

Suggested Donations:
225 roses per hour
175 roses per 45 minutes
150 roses per 30 minutes
(Add 50 for outcall)

Please email: [email protected]

TEXT: 503-975-1038