Service Type: Companion

I will be available in NEPTUNE on Monday 11/2 & Tuesday 11/3 from 11-8 for existing friends from 11-8pm

DUOS take PRIORITY and are PREFERRED but solo dates ARE available WITH time restrictions (SHORTER DATES ONLY )

>>> WE BOOK OUR OWN SOLO DATES <<<

SNEAK AWAY & COME PLAY !!

I am also available Friday 10/30 in NEPTUNE 6-9PM

I don't always post so contact me any day even if there is no ad and I may be available.

Get in touch and come keep me company

DYNAMIC DUO : MYSELF & @Megann

LIFE-LONG RL Best friends - we compliment each other well - complete opposites who blend together perfectly - truly the best of both worlds !!

TEXT 7329049094

Text is preferred - If you call - Leave a voicemail and say if I can return your call (mention you are a member in message)

IF YOU EMAIL OR PM AND DON'T TEXT AND LET ME KNOW - ODDS ARE I WONT SEE IT - I DONT CHECK THEM REGULARLY * AGAIN TEXT IS PREFERRED!

*Also - I only reply back if I see it with in an hour or so of the time it was sent, so if you've tried and didn't get a response please TRY AGAIN*

FYI : I DO NOT SCREEN OR BOOK MEGANNS SOLO DATES AND SHE DOES NOT SCREEN OR BOOK MINE !!

》I MUST be able to verify you NO EXCEPTIONS !! 《

Again - (TEXT is preferred) 7329049094 with all Information in one message.

Name

Board(s) handle(s)

Your phone number

Your email

2 Reputable provider references w/ contact info

As well as a pm to confirm your handle.

Date and time you would like to visit.

*DO NOT TEXT SAYING ONLY - "hey" "hi" "yo" "available?"*

angiestone69.wixsite.com

Find me on Twitter @SexiAngie143

NEW ACCOUNT @AngieStoneNJ

Content is also available for purchase to a select few for a limited time @AngieStonexxx1