Service Type: Companion

Been looking for a secret little pleasure, your journey begins here. I am highly reviewed and a sensual Elite Companion for all of those dirty desires.
I’m a Washington naive from an exotic background. My bedroom brown eyes are hypnotic & I stand at a petite (4’11) yet curvy outline of (120lbs) with skin that’s irresistible to touch. I take pride in providing more than just a unforgettable, un rushed, passionate time but devote myself to get to know who I am enjoying my encounter with.

[ Hygiene and a clean personal appearance is vital to keep us both safe and having an amazing time ]

BOOKING DETAILS:
To ensure OUR safety, please understand that all new clients must be gently screened.
You may choose from one of the following methods for verification.

Employment Verification - If you can direct me to a place where I can verify your employment online, such as a reputable company directory or website, or alternate ways to prove employment (pay stub, office landline etc...) we may be able to see one another.

Companion Reference - A reference from two independent providers with a functioning ad on a major directory. Providers with TER or TNA reviews are preferred

Screening Website - You can send me an appointment request on P411 or provide your TER whitelisted handle

I have a very strong belief in a mutual need for discretion. I will never share your personal information with a third party, and I ask that you do the same. Include your name, age, the date and time you'd like to see me, as well as the screening information requested above.

I will be available in the Houston (near Galleria Area)!

[ Outcalls, Multi Hr & Travel Companionships ]
ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE for an additional depending on cir***stances