Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Hello Long Beach California! I can be ANY kind of girl you want. Sweet && Innocent? Mean && Bitchy? HERE FOR ONLY ONE WEEK!

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Green
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Thick & Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White

Madison Mattsen

Name:  MTc5NzIwNDA5ODY3N2MxZDU5OWQ0NzY2OGZmMTJmY2VmNDEyMGE.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  32.5 KB

I am your sexy nerdy white girl next door with curves in ALL the right places. I have a personality that makes it easy for me to get along with most people. I love making people smile && the feeling I get when I make people happy.

I enjoy connecting with people on a genuine, heat-to-heart level and am a very good listener. I've always been able to pick up on someones body language just as well as I can communicate with them by speaking. This is helpful makes it possible for me to know what they need without being told.
    Name:  MTAzODA0OGUzNDEwNTU4YTU2N2I4Y2FhYjU0MTJkNjU2Zjk2YTg.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  27.8 KB
    Of course, discretion is of the utmost importance and will always be respected kept at the top of my list of importance when we are spending time together . I will never judge you for anything && keep everything between each other. Come enjoy so❗me special moments with me. I am looking forward to spending time with you creating unforgettable memories together. I am very open-minded and adventurous. I have a toned all natural face and body with velvety smooth skin, perky natural breasts, a round large heart-shape bottom, sexy legs, sparkling green eyes, a beautiful smile and luscious full lips. My friendly and easy going personality will put you at ease if you are nervous. I know how to cater to your wants needs. I have a naughty and passionate side that I would love to show you.

When contacting me please let me know if you are interested in seeing my detailed menu or my basic menu

I WILL NOT SEND YOU ANY OTHER PICTURES UNLESS YOU PLAN ON USING PAYPAL DONT EVEN ASK.
    Name:  NTI5MzkzN2UxZDUwODk3MTgxZDk1YTk0N2E5NTc3NjliMWExMQ.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  36.2 KB

XOXO Maddie💋

NO AFRICAN AMERICANS!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!
    Last edited by Madison<3Mattsen; 11-12-2020 at 04:06 PM.

+ Reply to Ad